~mount weather~

a/n:this chapter is a little bit longer than usual. :)

Days have passed. Everyone healed from the grounder fever in time to try to fight grounders from attacking us. The funny thing is, I don't remember anything.

I woke up in a cold white room with a hospital gown on. A girl walked into the room. I jumped when she entered. She kinda scared me. "Hi Apollo! I see you are well rested now." She said handing me a pair of black pants, and a blue hoodie and my shoes. I took them and changed quickly. "I'll take you to see your friends." She said grabbing my hand as if I were a child. I lightly pulled it away and just walked behind the girl. "How do you know my name? Where am I? Who are you?" I asked. "Oh silly, you're from the Sky People, so I know your name. I'm maya." She said taking me into a cafeteria like room. It was huge. I saw Monty and Jasper sitting with Harper and a boy named Miller. I walked over and sat next to Monty. "Hey Apollo" he said putting his arm around my shoulder. I was terrified. "Monty where are we?" I asked in a voice almost above a whisper. "We are in mount weather. It's okay. We are safe here" he smiled. "I don't think so.." Clarke said appearing. "I don't have a good feeling about this place." She told us that she spoke with the "president" and she over heard some conversation that the Mountain Men need our Bone marrow transplant to go outside and they wanted to test it on us. "I doubt they would do that, they are polite to us" Jasper said. I started to get even more worried. We all got quiet and my stomach growled. "Are you hungry" Monty asked. I nodded a little. Monty gave me some of his food.
After we all ate we went into a huge room with a bunch of bunk beds. Jasper took my hand and walked me to one. "You can sleep here" he said pointing to one of the bottom bunks with the number 225 on it. Soon Maya came into the room and told us the "president" says it's lights out. Everyone changed into different clothes.
--------------------
I woke up in the white room again. It was colder this time. I tried to rub my eyes but I couldn't. I looked down at the restraint on my wrists. I was locked to a pole. I noticed how my wrists were red and felt as if they were burning. I guess I have been struggling my self to sleep. I pulled again in hopes it would break. "Yeah, you have been doing that for a while. You're a tough kid, especially for a Sky People kid." Said the tall man in the corner. He was wearing scrubs and a blue mask over his nose and mouth. "Who-who are you!?" "Not important." "You're a tough kid, hopefully we get that with you're blood. "You want my blood?" I asked. "Well sorta, you see, our people are allergic to the amount of radiation the sun gives off; but your blood can save us." He explained. He lifted up my tiny chained body and moved me to a cold metal table. He grabbed a drill and stared at if for a moment. "This will hurt a bit." He lifted my hoodie enough to see my hip. Then all of a sudden the blaring of an alarm went off. "Guess I have o do this fast." He said as the drill was almost in my skin. I could hear his cruel laughing before-

"Apollo" Jasper's voice waking me from my nightmare. I sat up. I was gasping for air, it felt as if I were choking. He rubbed my back. I moved over so the tall boy could sit. "I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I asked still trembling. "I heard you tossing, look." He picked up my blanket and set it near my feet. "Thought it was cold" I forced a laugh. I pulled the blanket up to my neck. I was still scared and shaking. He pulled me into a hug. "What were you dreaming about?" He asked letting me go. I put my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me. "I'm worried about the mountain men." I said in a quiet voice. Jasper kissed my forehead. "It will be okay, I'll protect you if they try anything." He comforted me. I fell asleep on Jasper's shoulder as he played with my curls.
-------------
"aw how cute" Monty said jokingly, while sitting on the end of my bed. I rubbed my tires blue eyes and felt Jasper's arm still around me from my nightmare last night. I looked up to see Jasper's face smiling. "Good morning A." I laughed. I sat up so he could move and get dressed. Monty handed me my clothes for the day and walked me to a little bathroom where I can get dressed. "I'll stand outside the door for you." He said closing the tall blue door. I could see his skinny fingers on the top of the door. I put on my blue jeans and a black long sleeved shirt with a little pocket on the chest. I tapped on montys hand to open the door. He opened it slowly and took my hand and showed me back to our dorm. "Hey Apollo, can I do your hair?" Harper asked with her head hanging from the top bunk to see me. I nodded as I put on my black and white sneakers. She climbed down the metal latter and sat behind me. Harper always did my hair when we shared a cell. She always loved playing with my curly that I hated. She put my hair into a messy bun. She thought I looked cute with the little curls popping out everywhere. Monty sat in front of me while Harper finished my hair. He grabbed my hands and bended my pinky a little. He giggled at my little fingers. "Your hands are so tiny" he said in a almost amazed voice. He continued playing with my tiny hands. Harper tapped my shoulder, I looked around to see her smile. "Done" she said throwing her hands up. Jasper walked over and sat next to Monty. They both studied my hair for a few moments. Jasper pulled at a fly away hair that hanged beside my face. He pulled the little curl and giggled as it bounced back. Monty put his big hand on my knee. "You hungry?" He asked raising his eyebrow. I nodded. Harper and Jasper got off my bed and walked towards the exit of the big room. Monty turned, signaling me to get on his back. He took me to the cafeteria area that I was in yesterday. We stood in a little line that had food. I got cereal like Jasper. After we all got our breakfast, we sat at a table with four chairs. "where is Clarke?" Harper asked. Jasper shrugged, continuing to eat his food. I started to worry a little. "What if she is missing? Or if the mountain men took her?" I asked. Jasper looked at me and tilted her head a bit. "She will be okay" my feeling of worry began to grow. The only thing I could think of was the mountain men. I only ate about two bites of my food, until I got up and started to wonder around. I walked down a long dark hall way. I found my self almost walking into what seemed as the presidents office. "You can't keep me here! I want to leave! Let me go back to my people!" Said an angry female voice. "Your people are here." A male voice stated. "There were more than just 48 of us!" She yelled. "We are hurt trying to hel-" "then let me leave!" "I can't let you do that" the male voice said. I heard footsteps approaching me. I ran back down the hall and sat at the corner. "A-Apollo-" "you are trying to leave. Leaving me in here with these people."I said angrily. "No I-" "save it Clarke, I don't wanna hear how you are gonna try to "save everyone" again." I stated, standing on my feel. "I'm trying to get out, so I can find Bellamy and Finn and Murphy to get everyone out!" She stated. My ears ringed when she said Murphy. I missed him a lot. The only person I cared about. I looked up at me. "Wanna help?" She smirked.
a/n: hehehehe cliff hanger :). the next chapter is part 2. (duh) :)
adios dood.