Chapter 7

I'M NOT GONNA KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING ANY LONGER. ENJOY!
**

"I have to go". I start walking away hoping he'll just forget what happened, but know he won't.  I then feel a hand grab my arm, knowing who it is. I turn back to Damon, who has a raised brow, as if asking where I'm going.

"What the hell do you mean you're going? What just happened?" He looks quite concerned, considering he saw me fight off a huge guy.

"Just forget it ok." I pull my arm from his grasp and start to quickly walk away.

"Ok... but I know your secret Jasmine ." I stop dead in my tracks and turn back to him quickly.

"You don't know what the hell you're talking about Damon." I gritted out.

"Oh but I do." He said in a sing song voice. As much as I'm getting angry, I'm getting more fearful by the second.

I was careful. Our families made sure our tracks were covered carefully. We made sure that nobody would find out  what had happened. I look up to Damon, who had his brow raised.

"How could you possibly know something that's not true." I then turn around again to walk away, but again, his words stop me.

"Ethan Davis. Ring a bell sweetheart?" I cringe at the nick name, but don't think much of it. My whole mind and body just focus on that man that started it all. The man who was very special to me and my mother. The man who became crazy over time.

He is, my father.

"Yes." I gritted out. I don't like talking about my father at all, considering he almost killed the Robinsons and my mother and I. He is a disgrace to the family. But something stood out in my mind. How does Damon know of him.

"But how do you know him?!"

He smirks my way, making me mad.

"You'll see one day."

When my mom first met him, they met in high school. I can say my mom was hard to get, considering it took my dad two whole years to get his first date with her. Then at 18, they both fell deeply in love, which resulted into me being born a year later.

But before I came, my dad had told her his darkest secret, which was his illegal gang he ran. It all consisted of drugs and all kinds of weapons and ammo. My mother was so in love, she could care less about what he did.

To be honest with you, I think she found it kind of hot at the same time.

Anyway, after they had me, the gang just grew bigger over time. I grew up arounf the gang. They were my family, especially when the Robinsons came. I had found a friend who I could relate to. And my dad had found a right hand man, which was Avery' s father.

But as I grew, the more the gang grew, the more my father had gone crazy in his little world. He started doing things my mother found crazy. He started doing hitman jobs for people. He started killing a lot more people when they would disrespect him or he would get his way. He also became more abusive to my mother... And to me.

My mother would always say he's just stressed with work, he doesn't mean it. But my mother lost it when he one day hit me for no reason. My parents had a huge argument over it. She threatened to leave him.

He was so mad...

I remember I was hiding behind the corner of a wall, watching them. My 10 year old self didn't know what to do. He had her bent over the kitchen counter.

"You WILL NOT LEAVE ME!" He started undoing his belt behind her, while she started crying for him to stop. Then, I didn't know what he was gonna do, I just knew he was gonna hurt mom. I tried coming out to help her, but when she saw me, she shook her head no. She had tears rolling down her eyes as he started pulling down her pants. She motioned for me to go to my room, and I did.

That night all I heard was my mom's  screams of pain while my dad kept telling her to shut up.

Later that night, she came to my room and told me to start packing everything up. I didn't ask questions. I just knew if we left, he wouldn't hurt mom anymore.

That night we left with Mrs. Robinson and Avery, for the same thing was happening to them too.

And ever since then we've been on the run, with my dad's words burned in my brain.

"You and Jasmine are mine! If you two leave, I WILL find you. I always have, and I always will."

****

Chapter 7 is done!!!! I can't wait to write the next chapter, this book is going so good.

And over 300 FREAKING READS?! I NEVER THOUGHT WE COULD REACH IT IN UNDER 2 DAYS!

Let's see if we could make it to 400!

If you like this chapter, you can leave a 🌟!

Love you all!!❤❤

Until then
Lei-Bear