Chapter 25

"But the gang wont let me out!!"

*

*

"Hello?" I say gruffly into the phone, making a sharp turn on a street.

"Where the hell are you?" Damon says a little annoyed. I roll my eyes, not in the mood for his bull. I'm trying to save my mother right now, and he has the authority to be annoyed? Even if he doesn't know that, he's just been an asshole all day.

"I can't talk right now, I have to sa- "

"I don't care what, why aren't you here?! Like I told you?!" I come to a complete stop, making people honk at me from behind. I look own at my phone with shock and anger. I know he didn't talk to me like that, but I have bigger problems.

"I don't have time for this, I need your he-"

"I don't care where you are or what your doing, you better get your ass here or I-" I hang up the phone and start driving the car again, but at a faster speed. How dare he? How can he talk to me as if I'm his child? I've never seen this side of him before. Sometimes I would hear things or see things, but I'd let it go. It wasn't that bad then. This is a whole new level of crazy. He's become...

Possessive.

----

Ethan POV:

I zip my pants back up, watching as Rose continues to cry on the bed. I didn't want to have to take her by force, but she wasn't willing enough. She's my wife, I haven't seen her in forever. The moment my men brought her in, I just wanted her more. But when she spit in my face, saying that I'm the devil from hell she hates, I had to teach her a lesson.

Nobody disrespects me, nobody.

"Put your damn clothes on!" I yell as she struggles to put her bra back on. She keeps on crying until she stops. Then she starts laughing, making me raise a brow at her in confusion.

"Why are you fucking laughing?!" I yell at her. She gets her cress on and looks at me, still laughing.

"Eight years later, and you're still the stupid man I married." I ball up my fists, raging inside.

"Shut up, or you'll get punished again." She continues to laugh.

"You don't get it, don't you?"

"Get what?"

"You're not as strong as you used to be." I get ore angry as she talks. Is she calling me weak?

"Shut up."

"All these other gangs attacking you are slowly making your empire crumble"

"I said SHUT UP."

"Just because you became a pussy when we left." I go up to rose and push her against the wall, chocking her. I give her a mean glare, while she continues to laugh and choke.

"You guys don't control me, I do." I huff and puff in anger.

"Face it, you're weak!" I squeeze on her neck more, making her struggle for air. "I love you Jaz" she says as she falls limp in my arms, life no longer in her.

I am never weak

*

*

This chapter was really sad to write, but lets just say it only gets better from here.

RANDOM QUESTIONS!

STEPHEN OR DAMON?

ICE CREAM OR PIZZA?

DOG OR CAT?

WALKING DEAD OR STRANGER THINGS?

LEFT OR RIGHT?

Thanks to everyone for supporting my book for so long! I've come a long way and can't even believe I've came this far. Thank you guys!!!!

Lei-Bear