Chapter 10

I would like to dedicate this chapter to Dann1_C123 for voting and commenting on this story AND my other story HIM. I really appreciate the support💗
By the way, you should totally check my other books out, just saying😁😂

Ok ok... on with the story!
*
*
*

My mom and I wave as Avery and her family drive off into the sunset....

Ok, I know that was dramatic, but I can't help feeling sad. She's my only friend. The moment I go back to school, I'll be all alone. I won't have anybody but judging teenagers and a mysterious Damon.

Speaking of him, I haven't seen him at school today. Not like he's never skipped school before, but I wonder what's going on...

My mom and I walk back inside the house, after noticing we couldn't see them down the road anymore. I settle on one of the island chair while my mom takes out a bowl of fruit from the fridge. She puts it on the table and we eat out of it in silence until she asks me a question that makes me almost choke.

"So who's Damon?" I was about to bite into a strawberry. I look up to see her looking at me expectantly.

"I-I umm... h-he's a..friend. Yeah a friend." I try to not stammer on my words as she shakes her head up and down as yes. How does she know about him? I have never brought him up in a conversation before to her.

"Well that's awesome because I invited him over for dinner tomorrow." She says walking to the living room. She did what?!

*
I decided to just make this sneak peek into the chapter itself. The reason I'm doing that is because I had already written Chapter 11 and I want to continue this part in chapter 12. I HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE!!!

Remember, if you want a shout out, Vote, Comment, And Follow! Do one of those three, and you may get the chance of a shout out!!!!!!!

Love ya babes!

Until then...

Lei-Bear