My First and Last

*Eunjoo's POV*

I woke up to "So what we hot we young" and I immediately turned over to snooze it when I remembered it was the first day of school. But this wasn't any first day of school. This was my the first day of my last year of high school and I was starting at a new school.

I hurried up and put my uniform on and went into the kitchen where my mom and sister were waiting for me. I should probably mention my sister is THE Kang Seulgi from Red Velvet.

"Good Morning Sleepy Head," Said Seulgi. I just responded my smiling. I sat down to eat my kimchi and rice.

"Are you ready for your last first day of school?" My mom asked as she was drinking her coffee.

"As ready as I'll ever be. I guess" I smiled as I grabbed my bookbag and walked out the door and met Seulgi in the car.

The car ride was very awkward. I mean don't get me wrong I love her I do. She's the best sister I could ask for but she's a little too protective. We eventually arrived at my new school and I got out of the car and fixed my hair.

"Seoul School of Performing Arts here I come," I said under my breath as I walked up to the main door. I can't believe I got in to this school. I mean I knew I could dance, but I'm not as good as all the idols and trainees that go to this school but here I am. My ultimate bias Jeno walks these halls and somehow I am too.

I walked into my homeroom and that's when I saw Jeno and Donghyuck talking. I had to bite my tongue or I probably would have started screaming. I can't believe they are in my class.

I quickly walked over to the seat behind them and asked, "Is this seat taken?"

"No, you can sit here if you'd like," Jeno responded as he gave a little wink to Donghyuck which confused me.

*Donghyuck's POV*

I arrived to school and went straight to my new classroom where Jeno and I met to try to stay away from crazy fangirls as long as we possibly could. Jeno and I sat and discussed how much different it was going to be this year because Mark graduated and won't be there to take care of them anymore.

That's when the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my life walked in the classroom. She had medium length brunette hair with blonde highlights and she had the cutest smile ever. I knew from then on I had to become friends with her.

I immediately turned to Jeno and whispered, "Oh my god, she's gorgeous."

"I don't see it," Jeno whispered back as I gave him a slap and we both started laughing. I knew he saw it too. Then next thing we knew the girl was walking up to us.

"Is this seat taken?" She said with a shy smile. Before I could even respond Jeno says, "No, You can sit here if you'd like." He gave me a little wink and a nudge. This was the beginning of the chase.

-----------------------------------------------
A/N. I hope you guys enjoy this story. I am very excited to write it.

-Lees_Smile