Baby Don't Like It

*Eunjoo's POV*

The next morning I packed my clothes so I could change before rehearsal. I was super nervous to meet the other girls. I hurried off to school so I could spend what little time I had with my boyfriend. 

"Eunjoo come here," Donghyuck said in the cutest voice ever. I walked over to him and he dragged me back to the spot from yesterday. 

"I love you," I said. 

"I love you too." He leaned in for a kiss and we kissed for what seemed like forever. When we stopped he had a look on his face as if he was sad. 

"What's wrong," I asked?

"Nothing, I'm just worried we'll grow apart because you're going to be so busy and so am I," he said as if he was about to cry. 

"Don't worry. I will always make time to see you." He kissed me on the forehead and we walked back to our homeroom holding hands. 

The rest of the day went by super fast. The bell rang after my last period and I walked to meet Haechan because we both had to go to the SM building to rehearse. 

"I'm just going to warn you training is a lot harder than you think it's going to be," Haechan says.

"I know, I know, Seulgi unni has told me many times." I was very scared about training after I talked to Seulgi last night. 

"Okay, I'm just trying to let you know." He said giving me a frown. 

Once we made it to the SM building Haechan showed me to where I could change my clothes. While I was changing my clothes he went somewhere else to change his. He came back and walked me to the studio where I was going to be practicing. When I walked into the room Lee Sooman was standing in the doorway. Haechan quickly said goodbye and walked away. 

"Hello, Miss. Eunjoo. I forgot to cover some of our training policies yesterday," He says, "You are not allowed to have your phone until you debut. You also must move to the dorms this weekend with the rest of the girls." 

"I understand," I said. I was sad that I wouldn't be able to talk to Yuna hardly at all but at least I would live close to Donghyuck. 

"Here is your schedule with your vocal, dance, and other training you will need to be doing." I grabbed the packet. I wish this wasn't what training was like but it is what it is. 

I bowed as Lee Sooman left and I walked in the studio and I was early so the other girls weren't there yet so I pulled out my homework to see if I could get it done. I was working on a hard math problem when the girls came in.

"Hello," they said almost in perfect harmony.

"Hello, I am Kang Eunjoo. I am a 00 liner," I said nervously.

"I think we should go one by one and introduce ourselves. I'm Koeun and my actual name is Ko Eunji. I'm from Seoul and I'm am a 99 liner."

"I'm Xu Yiyang and I'm from China.  I am a 97 liner."

"I'm Nakamura Hina. I'm from Japan and I'm also a 00 liner."

"My stage name is Ningning but my full name is Ning Yizhou.  I am from China and I'm a 02 liner."

"My stage name is Lami. But my real name is Kim Sungkyung.  I'm from Busan."

"Nice to meet you all," I said giving a bow.

"Let's get to work. We've got some dances to learn," says Yiyang, "Do you guys want to start with Gee or Ice Cream Cake?"

"How about we let Eunjoo Unni pick," Lami says. It was so weird to be called Unni.

"Let's do Gee. I already know Ice Cream Cake pretty well," I say. Seulgi always teaches me Red Velvet's dances so I am pretty confident.

Our dance instructor made us practice over and over again until it was perfect but it was never perfect.  We spent the whole night dancing to nothing but Gee. I knew Seulgi said training was hard but this is torture. We finally got to a point where it was good enough and we were allowed to go home. I walked into the lobby and Donghyuck was waiting for me. 

"Hey Eunjoo, I want to walk you home tonight," he said. 

"You can't do that it's after curfew. I think Seulgi can drive me home." I would never want to get him in trouble. 

"Oh. I just wanted to spend some time with you." This broke my heart. 

"You can stay here with me until Seulgi is done practicing." I was happy to spend this time with him.  

I texted Seulgi and she told me she would be awhile so I got my homework out and Donghyuck and I worked on homework together. Once we finished we decided to start a movie together. I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder and his arm around my waist. 

"Eunjoo-ah wake up," Seulgi woke me up and I guess she woke up Haechan too. 

"Let's go," Seulgi said. I gave Donghyuck a kiss and walked out to the car. On the way home I filled Seulgi in with all the details of what is happening with me. 

_________________________________

I'm so sad I started writing this chapter and then a couple days later it was confirmed Yiyang left SM. 

~Lees_Smile