Be Natural

*Eunjoo's POV*

When we got to Yuna's house she took a shower leaving me and Donghyuck in the living room watching TV. Haechan kept scooting closer and closer to me on the couch and the closer he got the more awkward I felt but I didn't mind because he was a best friend.

Yuna came out of the shower and Donghyuck made us some ramen with eggs which was really good to my surprise.

We all decided we were going to watch a drama and we ended up hanging out until nine when my mom called for me to come home because I was a minor still. Yuna decided she would stay home tonight because she wasn't feeling well.

Donghyuck walked me home. There was an awkward silence the whole time. I don't usually start up conversations so I had no clue what to say.

We made it to my house and we said our goodbyes. I went to walk in my house when he grabbed my wrist.

"Do you want to hang out tomorrow? Like just us two since Yuna isn't feeling well." He asked giving me an awkward smile.

"Of course I would. What do you want to do?" I was thrilled to hang out with just him.

"How about the movies because they're private and no one will notice me"

"Sounds great! Just text me in the morning to let me know what time." I walked in my house and went straight up to my bedroom and decided it was a good idea to watch a drama until 3 am when I fell asleep in the middle of an episode.

I woke up at 11 to my mom yelling, "Your friend is here!" I sat up and looked at the time and realized I he'd sent three texts and called twice.

"Shit," I muttered under my breath as I tried to run to the bathroom before he made it upstairs but I wasn't fast enough.

"Good Morning," I freaked out because I had sweat pants and a crop top on and my hair looked like a tornado went through it.

"Good morning. I'm sorry for not being ready and looking like such a mess. I hope I didn't ruin any of our plans," At this point my cheeks were red and all I wanted to do was cry from embarrassment.

"Don't worry we're okay. Also you look fine. I think you look prettier like this." What is with him today? He's too nice.

I hurried up changed my clothes and braided my hair. I also put on a little bit of natural makeup. I walked out and Haechan was holding up a box of chocolates.

"What are these for?" I asked. There is definitely something going on.

"Just thought I'd get my favorite best friend some chocolate," He said as he handed them over to me. This is really awkward.

"I think Jeno would be jealous if he found out that he's not your favorite best friend," I said trying to get rid of the awkwardness.

"He can get over it, anyways we better get going before we miss the movie," I walked in my room to my room to grab my little purse and we left.

I movie was really good and Donghyuck kept getting closer and closer but this time I felt comfortable with it. We got out of the movies and decided to go to Starbucks, our usual hang out spot. We entered and it was pretty crowed but that was normal on a Sunday during the school year.

He ordered for me and we enjoyed our drinks and brownies. I swear it doesn't matter how long we are together he always finds new conversations to have and I loved him for that. We talked for an hour and decided it was probably time to go home so we can work on homework.

We both stood up and I took our trash to the can. I walked back to our table and and I felt a foot hook my ankle and the next thing I knew I was on top of Donghyuck and our lips met

-----------------------------------------------

I thought I would be mean and end on a cliff hanger. Sorry for not updating school has been pretty crazy but I'll try to update as much as I can.

-Lees_Smile