Vision

*Eunjoo's POV*    

I decided after that night I would audition for SM. The only problem is I have only a month to prepare a song. I didn't even know what song I should do but at least I had Donghyuck to help me pick. 

"Haechan, I've decided that I am going to audition. Will you help me pick out a song," I say as he gives me a big hug. 

"Of course I will. First we need to figure out what all you want to show off."

"I want to sing, dance, and rap," I know I'm a little crazy but it isn't my fault I am so good at everything. Just kidding I suck. 

"Okay what type of dance do you like? This should narrow down our choices." 

"I really like powerful boy group dances." 

"So you should probably stick to SM songs so EXO or NCT would be good. And I've heard they like it better when you make your own dance instead of covering." 

"How about Whiplash? Do you think that would be good? I already have a little bit of a dance I've made to it." 

"Sounds perfect! Show me what you've got." I did the whole dance I created it wasn't very good because I'm no choreographer. 

"Not bad with a little more practice you'll be perfect." he said making me blush. 

The next four weeks were crazy. I had never been this busy in my whole life. Days were starting to blend together because I was doing the same thing everyday. I went to school, did homework, and then practiced. On weekends I hung out with Yuna and Donghyuck a little and I practiced more. I couldn't wait for the audition to be over so I could rest for a little bit. I should also mention Donghyuck and I were becoming closer and closer. 

 "Eunjoo tomorrow is the big day." Donghyuck said to me while I was taking a break from practicing. 

"Don't remind me. I still have so much work to do." 

"Eunjoo, Listen to me. Everything is perfect you have nothing to work on. So I forbid you to practice anymore until tomorrow." I melted but there was no way I was not going to practice more today. 

"But..." 

"No Buts. I have an idea how about we go out tonight. Just us two." Too be honest this is what I really needed there was no way I could possibly turn him down. 

"Fine but you're paying for whatever we are doing cause I'm broke." 

"Alright then it's decided. we are going to go ice skating and then eat dinner somewhere." Not gonna lie this sounded super romantic but I knew that isn't what he meant by it. 

On the taxi ride over we bopped as usual. It was amazing how he could take away the stress. I felt happy for once in the past 4 weeks. We got out of the cab and walked in to the place. 

"I cant ice skate. Hopefully I won't break my leg." He had the nerve to laugh at me so I hit him. 

"Well you can hold on to me and I won't let you fall. I never will." That felt oddly deep but I ignored it. I was just happy I wasn't going to die. 

The whole night was perfect I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my evening. We decided to walk home from the restaurant so we could spend more time together. 

"Good night, Rest well. If you don't go to bed right away I'll be mad."

"Fine. Good night. See you tomorrow." 

I went to bed and I dreamed of him and then I had a nightmare about the audition. The nightmare caused me to wake up on time for once so I guess I'm kind of grateful. I got up and went through my whole morning routine. I wore an outfit Seulgi had bought me just for today. It was a really cute supreme outfit. 

My parents drove me to the SM building and then left for work. Seulgi met me at the front doors and showed me where the room I would be auditioning in was. 

"Good luck little sis. You'll do amazing I know it." 

"Thank you. Do you know where Haechan is?" All I wanted was him. 

"I'll go find him. You warm up while you wait please." 

I waited forever and he still wasn't here. My audition slot was in 2 minutes and he still wasn't there. My nightmare had come true. I really wanted to give up all my hard work. 

"Kang Eunjoo we are ready for you," a lady called for me. She opened the door and a girl came out crying. Now I really wasn't sure but my body just moved as if it was being controlled by something else. This is my chance to achieve my dreams. 

____________________________________________________

A/N Sorry for not updating in forever. I hope you enjoyed. 

-Lees_Smiles