Feeling Good

*Eunjoo's POV*

I woke up early to go to school so that I could hang out with my boyfriend for a little bit. That felt weird to say. My boyfriend.

I walked into school and all eyes were on me. It was quite weird. I guess everyone must have found out.

"Eunjoo, I missed you," Donghyuck said as soon as I walked into our classroom.

"I missed you too." Everyone was crowded around our desk.

"Let's go somewhere else," He said as he grabbed my wrist. We ended up behind the school where no one ever goes.

"Why did you drag me here," I asked?

"So I could do this."

He slammed his hand up against the wall and kissed me like they do in all the dramas. He was so rough. I don't understand. It was kind of scary but I liked it.

"Now let's go back in before it's too late," he said as he backed off and grabbed me by the wrist again.

Class was boring as usual. Luckily for me I only had 3 months of high school left before I was free. Once school was over I walked home as fast as possible so I could get ready for my interview. I put on some dress pants and a pink silk shirt with some cute flats. I was so nervous to meet Lee Sooman. I walked all the way to the SM building and I was starting to regret it because I was freezing.

I took the elevator up to his office. The whole ride was so terrifying because I'm so nervous.

"Hello Miss. Eunjoo. I am Lee Sooman, it's so nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," I said in the most awkward way possible.

"I have called you in today so I can explain my plans with you." Already. I just joined the company and he already has plans for me.

"Alright."

"I am getting ready to debut a new girl group and I would like for you to join if you are interested." I have always wanted to be in a girl group just like my sister. I am so happy.

"Yes that sounds perfect. What kind of group are you thinking of?"

"I have been wanting to debut a female version of NCT but I hadn't found the right person to fill the first unit but you happen to be perfect."

"I am definitely interested," I said in a way too eager way.

"The other members will be the SM rookie girls who have yet to debut. So it will be you, Yiyang, Koeun, Hina, Ningning, and Lami. Your first rehearsal together will be tomorrow."

"Thank you so much. I will do my best."

"Rehearsal will be tomorrow from five to nine. Mostly it will be getting to know your members This packet has all the information."

"I will be there."

"Goodbye Have a lovely evening."

"Goodbye."

I walked past the studio the NCT usually practice in to see if he was still there because he always likes to stay late and of course he was still here.

"Ya Haechan!" I had to scream because the music was so loud.

He paused the music and walked over to me.

"Hello my angel," He said as he gave me a big hug. At that moment Seulgi walked by and saw us because I accidentally left the door open.

"What is happening right now?" I should probably mention I haven't told Seulgi anything that happened yesterday because I knew she was busy.

"Well um. Haechan is my boyfriend now," I was super nervous for her reaction.

"I knew you had a crush on a boy from school. I'm so happy for you guys." Seulgi is so sweet. I couldn't have a better sister.

"I have other news too," I say as I smile, "I am officially an SM trainee,"

"I'm so proud of you. I told you," Seulgi says as she gives me the biggest hug ever.

Seulgi drove me home and she gave me tips on how to survive being a trainee. I felt like nothing in the world could ever bring me down that day.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I Hope you guys enjoyed.

~Lees_smile