Dream in a Dream

*Eunjoo POV* 

I entered the room and it was a dance studio. It was very fancy. It had a stairs up to a small walkway a floor up. The judges were sitting under the walkway. 

"Hello I'm Kang Eunjoo," I said nervously as I bowed. 

"Hello. It says here that you're related to Seulgi is that true," one of the men asked? 

"Yeah that's correct." The longer I waited the more nervous I was. 

"What song will you be performing today?" 

"Whiplash by NCT 127." 

"Interesting choice. Let's see what you can do." 

I was waiting for the song to start and I looked up and there was Donghyuck. I smiled. I knew he wouldn't miss me. He mouthed "Fighting." The music started and something took over me again and I didn't miss a beat. 

"Thank you Eunjoo, stay around for awhile you'll know if you make it by the end of the day." This is amazing I made it past the first round. 

*Donghyuck's POV* 

I woke up late and I realized I had 10 minutes to get over to SM to see Eunjoo. I went in my pajamas I didn't even care I ran to the building and ran to where she should've been waiting. I swore under my breath as I ran upstairs to where the entrance to the walkway above the studio and there she was. 

She looked up as soon as I got there. I mouthed "Fighting." I really wanted to her to make it. She deserves the world. The music started and she did amazing. It brought a little tear to my eye. I really loved her I realized it now more than ever. 

The song was over. I felt so proud. She looked so happy while dancing. I wanted her to be that happy all the time.

"Thank you Eunjoo, stay around for awhile you'll know if you make it by the end of the day." Said one of the judges. I jumped up and then ran down the back set of stairs so I could go give her a hug.

"Eunjoo. You did so well" I said as she jumped into my arms.

"Thank you so much. It felt amazing. Please tell me you can wait around with me," she said releasing the hug.

"I think I can arrange something," I said trying to play it cool.

"Shut up!"

"What are you wearing?" She said. I completely forgot I was in my pajamas and was bare faced.

"Just um... PJs." We both laughed so hard it hurt.

We spent the rest of our day sitting, waiting, and of course joking around. It was almost an hour until curfew. We were both starting to get tired. Eunjoo fell asleep leaning on my shoulder. I wish it would always be like this.

"Hello Haechan can you please wake Eunjoo up," the man asked me.

"Eunjoo yaa. Wake up," I said in her ear.

*Eunjoo's POV*

"Eunjoo yaa. Wake up," Haechan scared me. But at least I woke up.

"What?" I said. Haechan pointed to the the man in front of us.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Hello."

"Hello Eunjoo, would you please follow me. I need to talk to you in my office," I stood up and followed him up a flight of stairs to his office.

"Please sit down," he said. I am terrified. This was the moment I was going to find out my fate.

"Hello, my name is Park Chanbin. I work very closely with  Lee Sooman. I am here to congratulate you on becoming one of SM entertainment's newest trainees."

"Are you being serious?" I was in shock. I almost cried then and there.

"Yes, you have a meeting with Lee Sooman in two days to confirm your spot," Chanbin said.

"Thank you so much, I will work my hardest," I said holding back my happy tears.

"You sound like an idol already. We'll call you tomorrow to give you details."

I walked back downstairs to where Donghyuck was waiting for me. He stood up when he saw me. I ran into his arms.