Epilogue: Young Forever

*Eunjoo POV*

11 years after debut

Its been 11 years since NCTG debut and I am apart of 3 units but currently getting ready to go on hiatus. We have been very successful. Haechan and I had been on again and off again the whole time. We know we are meant to be but our careers have been breaking us up. Right now we are on and I think it should stay since I am now on hiatus.

NCT has been too. We both have spent years ruling the music industries in many countries. The boys of NCT dream had recently come back from their mandatory military service. Our last schedule before hiatus was a broadcast with the original NCT dream lineup and the original NCTG T lineup since we were all so close in age. 

I got my self ready for the broadcast. I wore a pair of jeans, a black T-shirt, a beanie, and black high-top converse. I drove over to the SM building where we are supposed to record. We all sat in our seats. I talked to Donghyuck real quick before the cameras started to roll. He was acting so weird. He was too happy even for him. It was odd.     

The cameras started rolling and we did our introductions. 

"Hello I'm Eunjoo. Thank you all the seasonies who have supported us for these 11 years. I love you guys," I smiled holding back tears. It was so bitter sweet. I was so happy to spend the past 11 years doing all the things I had always wanted to do. 

We played a couple games and we were getting ready to say our goodbyes. NCT dream started first. 

"I love you guys. Thank you so much for watching. Please make sure to not catch a cold. Also I have some big news for our fans. I just can't keep this a secret from our fans anymore. Eunjoo and I have been dating for awhile now. I hope you guys can support us as a couple," Donghyuck says. I didn't know how to react. At first I was scared but than I felt relief. I didn't have to keep it a secret anymore. 

"Bye guys! I have loved spending time with you today. I am so glad NCT and NCTG could spend this time together. Haechanie has told you about us. I hope you guys to find it in your heart to still send us your love." All our goodbyes were finished, so I ran over to Haechan.   

"Are we going to get in trouble for this," I asked. I was worried about his career because fangirls are crazy and I didn't want Lee Sooman to get rid of us.

"I talked to Lee Sooman a week ago he said he thought it was good timing for me to make the announcement. Now that the world knows lets go on a public date tomorrow?" He smiled and 

"We totally should. Are you going to tell me where we are going or is it a surprise?"

"Of course it's going to be a surprise. Wear something nice I'll pick you up at 6:30." Everything about this conversation reminded me of our first date. 

I drove home listening to NCT Vision's latest album that was full of bops. Haechan had something else to do so I went straight home. I changed into my pajamas and made myself some dinner. I ate as much as I could but I had a little left. It was enough for Donghyuck to eat so I went next door to give it to him. 

"Hello, who is it?" said though the door. "Oh Eunjoo. Please come in." 

"I have some dinner left over and I wasn't sure if you had eaten yet so I brought it over. It's pork belly I know it's your favorite." I walked into the kitchen. 

"You are amazing. I was going to eat some ramen but I can definitely eat some pork belly." He smiled and took the plate out of my hand. 

"Anything for you. I'm going to get going. Love you." I gave him a hug and a quick kiss and walked back to my apartment. I went straight to bed. I was so tired.  

I got up sort of late and got ready for my date. I wore a classic little black dress. I decided not to put on much makeup. I curled my hair and sat on the couch while waiting for Haechan to pick me up. He showed up and he was in super nice clothes. He wore the same thing that he wore when we went on our first official date 11 years ago. 

We ended up at the same restaurant we went to that night except this time we had our own private area to avoid any fans. I felt so young again. We finished eating and we were on our way to the next place. 

"Where are we going?" I asked as we made our way out to the car.  

"Just a little place that I know. It's a secret." I had a little bit of an idea where we are going. It was probably the place he took me on our first date. 

We drove for a while longer and it turns out I was right we were heading to the same place. Once we made it there I noticed a camera which made me feel a little awkward. It's not like I'm not used to it but it was very odd. This was supposed to be our time. 

"Why is their a camera here?" I asked.

"It would be better if you just ignore it. you'll understand later." He said. I wonder what this boy is up to. He must have something in mind. 

"I have an idea. let's dance." He says pulling me in closer. He pulls out his phone and plays Angel by NCT of course. It was our special song. The song ended and instead of playing another one he ran and turned on the camera.

"Kang Eunjoo. I have a quick question. Will you be my angel forever." He asked giving me a cute grin. 

"Of course I will." I smiled. Still not really sure what was going on.

"I have another question." He said as he got down on one knee.

"Kang Eunjoo will you help the sun shine a little brighter by marrying me?"

"Yes. I would love to." He picked me up and kissed me.

This was the beginning of our happily ever after. We got married a year later and had a son a year after marriage. Our careers were never the same but we still had promotions from time to time. The fans gave us all their support. I am living the best life with Lee Donghyuck by my side. I couldn't imagine life any other way. 

_____________________________________

This is it guys. I am going to be starting a new Renjun story soon because I have a really good plot in my mind. I hope you guys enjoyed this story. 

~Lees_Smile