We Young

*Eunjoo's POV*

It's been 2 months since the day I collapsed at school and life is perfect. Haechan is the best friend a girl could have. He hangs out with me every chance he can get.

Today Haechan, Yuna, and I are going to the amusement park and I couldn't be more excited.  Laying in bed waiting for Yuna to get out of the shower all I can think of is how lucky I am. I have the two bestest friends in the whole world.

"Your turn to get ready," I hopped up and skipped to the shower.

I took a shower and put on a sweater, black skinny jeans, and vans high tops because they're my favorite.

I got out of the shower and went to put make-up on when Haechan walked into my room and tackled me to the ground.

"You don't need make-up you slay no matter what," Haechan said as he got off the top of me.

"Fine, whatever you say reddie" He laughed so hard he couldn't breathe. 

I used the app on my phone to call for a taxi to take us to the park. We all squeezed into the backseat. We all were annoying the driver by obnoxiously singing to the song on the radio which happened to be Ice Cream Cake by Red Velvet. Once we arrived to the amusement park Donghyuck paid the driver and we entered the park.

"What do you guys want to ride first?" asked Donghyuck.

"Let's ride that one," I say pointing to the biggest roller coaster in the park. 

"Alright, Let's go" Donghyuck grabbed both of our hands and started skipping. Yuna gave me an evil look because she hates roller coasters. 

The line was supper long, but I insisted we wait anyways. In line Donghyuck went on and on about how excited he was to ride the ride. We waited in line for 20 minutes before we finally got on. I sat with Yuna and Donghyuck sat by himself in front of us. 

So Donghyuck screamed the whole time. Like a baby. I couldn't help but laugh. He screamed more than Yuna. When we got of both Yuna and Donghyuck looked like they were going to kill me but in my opinion it was worth it.

"Couldn't handle it Haechan? I thought you were a real man," I said as Yuna and I busted out with laughter. 

"I am," He responded by flexing his arms. 

We decided no more extreme rides. So we rode a few small rides and ate lunch. After lunch we all rode on the Ferris wheel and laughed the whole time. I couldn't have better friends. 

Once we got off the Ferris wheel I had to go to the bathroom so I ran off leaving Yuna and Donghyuck by themselves. 

  *Donghyuck's POV*

"I need to talk to you while Eunjoo is gone," I could barely get the words out. 

"About?" 

"I like Eunjoo a lot and I want to make her mine but I don't know how," I was so glad I finally told her even though she probably knew already. 

"You do? That's amazing. Anyway to make her yours all you have to do is to get her by herself and keep being your charming self and I promise you she'll eventually fall for you. So... ask her to do something with you tomorrow and I'll magically have other plans," 

"You are the best you know," I gave her a big hug. I hoped this worked because I needed her by my side. 

"What did I miss?" Eunjoo said as she walked up and grabbed both of our hands. 

We decided to go home earlier than planned and hang out at Yuna's house since no one was home.