Beautiful Time

*Eunjoo POV*

Today was moving day. I packed up the few things I owned and Seulgi picked me up and drove me over to the dorm. I told her goodbye and walked into my new home. If you could even call it that. It was very small. The girls welcomed me into the living room.

"There are three girls to a room so you will be sharing with Ningning and Lami," Koeun said.

"Thank you," I was kind of sad I wasn't sharing a room with Yiyang unni because we seemed to be getting close but that's okay.

Today was my first day off. I settled in and I was in the middle of watching a really good drama with the girls when I got a text from Donghyuck.

Dongsookie <3: Eunjoo I have today off and I know you do too. Do you want to go on our first official date as a couple?

Eunjoo <3: Of course I want to. Are you going to tell me what we're doing or is it a surprise

Dongsookie <3: Of course it's going to be a surprise. Wear something nice I'll be over in an hour.

I told the girls what I was going to do and the all wanted to help me get ready.

"Can I please do your hair," Yiyang unni asked?

"Of course you can," I said.

"I'll do your makeup," Koeun unni said.

"We'll help you pick out your outfit," Hina says as she points to Ningning and Lami. It was so nice to have their help it was like having so many sisters. I know I had Seulgi but she wasn't around for things like this but now I understand why.

They picked out this really cute two piece outfit. The shirt was a black lace crop top but it had a plane black crop top under it so it wasn't completely see through. The skirt was just a plain black skirt that was only a few centimeters away from being a mini skirt. My makeup was a natural but very cute look. And my hair was in a curled pony tail.

"Thank you so much guys." I looked so good Donghyuck was going to loose his mind.

The doorbell rang and I ran to open the door and there he was. His hair was dirty blonde and you could tell it was freshly cut. He had on dress pants with a black button up shirt and a red bow tie.

"Eunjoo. You look amazing," Donghyuck struggled to even get out of his mouth.

"You do too babe." My heart was beating out of my chest I was so happy to see him.

We went to a really fancy restaurant. We had very long conversations about everything.

"Let's get out of here," He payed in cash and he grabbed my wrist and he dragged me out of the restaurant.

"Are you going to at least tell me where we are going," I asked?

"We are just going to a little place I know of. It's a secret though."

We finally arrived to where he was taking me. It was a spot in the woods and it seems that Haechan had came early and decorated it with candles. It was beautiful.

"This is so romantic. You are the sweetest person on earth. I love you so much," I said.

"I wanted to spend a special night with you before things get busy."

"At least we graduate in a couple of months," I say

"I can't believe it but enough talking. There is another reason why I brought you here." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in close and crashed his lips into mine. This was foreign to me. He was being so rough. He finally pulled me away giving me a chance to breathe.

"Woah. What was that," I asked out of breath?

"Something I've wanted to do for a long time but we haven't had the chance to be alone," He said as he looked at me with a devilish grin.

We spent the next hour kissing and talking about our future.

"We should probably head back to our dorms now," Donghyuck said.

"Sounds good but first there is something I need to do." I grabbed his shirt and I pulled his lips to mine the same way he did earlier.

"I think I'm going to love you forever. Actually I know I'll love you forever," he said in the sweetest voice ever.

"I'll love you forever too."

We both went home. Tonight had been one of the best nights I'd ever had. The girls were still in the same spot watching the drama.

"How was it Eunjoo," Yiyang asked?

"It was amazing,"

"What did you guys do," Yiyang asked and I blushed thinking about the long kisses.

"Do I need to send the minor members to their rooms," Yiyang said.

"NO NO NO," I screamed. "We went out to dinner and then we went to a secret romantic spot and hung out and no nothing inappropriate happened."

"Sounds very sweet. I'm glad you have someone like Haechan to love you," Yiyang said.

"I am going to head to bed. Good night girls,"

I laid down and I thought about my future. I think life is going to be amazing. I graduate soon and hopefully I'll debut soon all with Donghyuck by my side.