Walk You Home

*Eunjoo's POV*

It was finally the end of the last day of the week and I was dying to walk home and forget about this whole week. But before I could take one step out of the classroom a hand grabbed at my wrist it pulled me backwards.

"Hey Eunjoo I was wondering if you would want to come to our studio and practice for our dance project tomorrow?" Jeno said giving me a smile. Go to their studio.... NCT'S STUDIO. How could I turn that down.

"Sounds good. I'll give you my number so you can text me the information." I played that so chill. Go me.

"Ok see ya Saturday. By the way do you have a ride home?" I shook my head no.

"Then can I walk you home?" I am internally screaming.

"Yeah, I would like that." I am starting to love this school.

We walked to my house and talked about our families and he told me all about how he started dancing. I never wanted him to leave. I wish I could trap him in my closet and keep him forever. When we got home Yuna was outside waiting for me to get home.

"EUNJOO" Yuna screamed as she ran up and tackled me to the ground.

"Hi, Can you please get off of me?" It was at the moment I realized I was screwed because Yuna doesn't know how to keep her big mouth shut.

"LEE JENO IS THAT YOU" And here we go.

"Yeah. And you are?" Jeno seemed a little scared, but it was so cute.

"This is my best friend Yuna and she has quite the obsession with NCT." I gave a smile and looked back at Yuna with evil eyes.

"So you do know who I am. I knew it Eunjoo. I bet your the biggest fangirl out there." Oh no. He knows. I am going to kill Yuna.

"Maybe I am. So what. I can't be as bad as Yuna over here with her screaming." Jeno and I both laughed as Yuna slapped my arm.

"Well I better get going I have rehearsal soon" He waved and started walking away. This made me sad. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Yuna and I walked into my house and we talked for hours about Jeno and how I was going to win him over tomorrow. We ate dinner and watched our daily dose of NCT videos and went to bed. I couldn't sleep. I tried but all I could think about was Jeno and our rehearsal tomorrow.

*The Next Day*

I woke up to Yuna laying on top of me. This is how she wakes me up because I'm a heavy sleeper.

"You have a text" She raised her eyebrows to suggest it was from Jeno.

Unknown Number: Hey, It's Jeno. I will meet you at your house at noon :)

Eunjoo :) set unknowns nickname to Jeno <3

Eunjoo :) : See you then

There was one problem. It was now 11:00. I immediately jumped up and showered and put on my make-up. I decided to wear some black shorts and a white t-shirt with a black and white flannel around my waist with a pair of high top converse.

"Girl, you look hot" Yuna said as she walked into my room.

There was a knock on my door and I ran to the door so that my parents didn't answer because I didn't want to
Be embarrassed.

"Hello, you ready to practice" Jeno said giving me a smile. He looked so good let me tell you. He had this cute blue and black sweater and black leatherish pants. And his blonde hair was fixed just right.

"Yeah," I said as I stepped out side.

We walked to an SM Entertainment building. It's so weird to think I am going to practice in the same studio where NCT learned all their amazing choreography. Once we got inside we practiced for a few hours so our presentation would be perfect.

-------------------------------------------------
A/N sorry I haven't posted in awhile I've been busy with school and other such things. I'll try my hardest to update more often.

-Lees_Smile