Trigger the Fever

*Eunjoo's POV* 

When our lips touched it was magical. This is what a kiss is supposed to feel like. It felt like a bunch of fireworks went off. Maybe I felt something for him more than friendship but I could never let him know because he would never feel the same. He was an idol he could date a model if he wanted he would never date a girl like me.

"I'm so sorry," I said as I struggled to get back up without hurting him. I then heard a chuckle. A very familiar one. It was Jihyun. Why was she doing this to me. I no longer was a love interest of Jeno. So what was it now. 

*Donghyuck's POV*

When Eunjoo landed on top of me it and our lips met it felt like time had stopped. All I wanted to do was to keep the kiss going but I knew I couldn't. This was a moment I had been waiting for and I didn't even get to enjoy my first kiss with my love because it was an accident. 

But time went back to normal as Eunjoo says, "I'm so sorry." I heard a giggle and I figured out exactly what happened. Jihyun had got the revenge she has been wanting. Jihyun thought that Eunjoo had broke Jeno's heart but that wasn't the case. Little did she know this revenge was good at least it was for me but I am sure Eunjoo would never love a guy like me. 

Once I stood up I grabbed Eunjoo's arm. "Let's get you home," I said. This walk home was going to be extremely awkward.  

"Alright, I am really sorry about that," she said looking up at me with a smile. 

"It's no problem. Let's try not to make things awkward because of it."

"Okay," she said as she started skipping out the door. It was kind of adorable and of course I did it too. Surprisingly the walk home was really fun. We arrived to her house and I gave her a hug. Our first hug. i figured since we had our first kiss I could at least hug her. She squeezed back and I wanted to hold her in my arms forever. 

"Good night," she says not even giving me a chance to respond. 

"I love you," I say after she closes the door.

*Eunjoo's POV* 

I spent hours doing homework and the whole time all I could think of was Lee Donghyuck. I needed to think him for the day so I texted him. 

Eunjoo :): I'm assuming you're awake because you are a senior as well. I just wanted to thank you for taking me out today. I had fun

Dongsookie <3: No Problem hopefully we can do it again sometime. See you at school tomorrow. Rest well

Eunjoo :): See ya. Rest well

With that out of the way I studied for a little longer and then decided it was time for me to go to sleep. That night I dreamed of Lee Donghyuck.

I woke up early so that I could see Donghyuck because he always made sure he was early to school. Of course I forgot today was the day Seulgi was visiting.

"Good morning sister," Seulgi said running to my arms.

"Morning. Can I just go to school now?"

"Are you Okay? You never want to go to school early. Also don't forget to take your breakfast with you," Mom said giving me a kiss on the cheek as I practically ran out the door.

"Bye Mom,"

I got in the car and Seulgi gave me her kpop idol smile.

"Are you going to tell me who you are going to see going to school so early. I know it's for a boy. I just know you," I knew Seulgi wasn't going to leave me alone.

"Unni What makes you think I would tell you even if I was meeting up with a boy"

"Please" she said in her best aegyo

"Not telling you," I said as I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Well fine I guess I'll have to figure it out myself," she said as she sticks her tongue out.

We pulled up to school and I saw the dreamies walking up to school so I forgot to say good bye to Seulgi and ran to join them. 

"Eunjoo!" Donghyuck shouts as soon as he spots me. Once I caught up with them Jeno, Donghyuck and I made our way into our homeroom. Donghyuck and I laughed and joked around the whole day. it was a good day.