La La Love

*Donghyuck's POV*

"I made it," Eunjoo said into my shoulder. As we were hugging.

"You did it. I knew you'd make it," I said. I wanted to kiss her more than anything else right now.

"Can I tell you something?" Confidence took me over. And I knew now was the time to confess to her.

"As long as it doesn't ruin this moment."

"I like you a lot. I would love it if you were to be my girlfriend," I said and she looked up at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"I would love to be your girlfriend," she says as if she had been waiting her whole life to say this.

I leaned down and gave her a kiss. Her lips were so soft. Nothing could compare to this moment. I had finally got the girl of my dreams.

*Eunjoo's POV*

"I made it," I said into his shoulder as we hugged.

"You did it. I knew you'd make it," He says. We were so close I could feel his heart start to beat faster.

"Can I tell you something?" I was so worried. Nothing good ever came out of these conversations.

"As long as it doesn't ruin this moment."

"I like you a lot. I would love it if you were to be my girlfriend," I looked up to him with the biggest grin. I guess I was wrong.

"I would love to be you girlfriend," I had been waiting for so long. I probably sounded too eager but I didn't care.

He leaned down and we had a kiss. This time all the fireworks in the world went off. All the sparks flew between us. Everything was falling into place.

"I'll walk you home," he said. I could tell he was blushing and it was so cute.

"You don't have too. I don't want you to be past curfew," I was so worried. I didn't want to cause him any troubles.

"It'll be fine. I'll have our manager pick me up after you make it home,"

"I guess that's okay."

We walked super slow so we could spend more time together. I never wanted this night to end and I could tell he felt the same way. Once we made it to my house I was so sad.

"Good Night. Rest well," he says sweetly as he gives me a small kiss on the forehead.

"You too," As he walked away I pulled him in by his waist for a hug and it felt great to finally be in his arms.

I ran upstairs and I called Yuna.

"Yuna guess what," I was so excited to tell her. I knew she was going to freak out.

"What?" She sounded half asleep. I must have woken her up.

"I made it into SM," I practically screamed!

"I knew you would make it. I am so proud of you," She screamed as well.

"That's not all though, Something else happen today."

"Please do tell."

"I now have a boyfriend," I say. Finally saying it out loud made me so happy.

"If it's not Donghyuck I am going to beat you," she said laughing. The thing is I never told her about my crush on Haechan but I was too tired to ask her about it.

"Yeah it's him. Anyways I'm going to sleep now. Night night love you."

"Love you too," she says as she hangs up the phone.

I laid down and just thought of how amazing this day was. I made it into the company of my dreams and Haechan was now my boyfriend. This day had been the best I've ever had. It started out pretty rough but it ended perfectly.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I picked up hoping it was Donghyuck but I was disappointed

"Hello," I said

"Hello Miss Eunjoo, This is Chanbin calling to arrange your meeting with Mr. Sooman."

"Oh, yes," I was super nervous because I just woke up and I'm probably speaking with my ugly morning voice.

"How does tomorrow at five sound?"

"Great I'll be there, Thank you so much."

"Okay Good bye. Enjoy the rest of your day."

"Thank you. you too."

I spent the rest of the day I working on my homework. I missed Donghyuck so much but I knew he had rehearsal. I guess I better get use to it because I was going to be busy all the time as well.

La La Love (Lee Haechan FF) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें