The Story of Light Epilogue

*Eunjoo's POV*
1 month after graduation

Today we all had a meeting with Lee Sooman concerning our debut. We all got up early and our driver came and picked us up and drove us to the SM building.

Once we arrived we walked up the stairs to his office. He stood outside his door and welcomed us.

"Hello girls," He says redirecting us to a conference room. We all bowed and said our hellos as we walked into the room.

"Today I am here to discuss your debut plans. We are looking at a sixth month timeline," he says.

"We have a lot to cover right now girls. First we must go over the name we have picked. It will be NCTG and your first subunit will be NCTG T. This meaning Neo Culture Technology Girls Together. How does that sound?" I personally thought it was dumb but I'm not about to argue with my boss.

"Sounds good," Koeun says.

"You will start preparations right away. Recording starts tomorrow and your photo shoot starts the next day. As soon as we pick out a title track you will learn the choreo. I know it sounds like a lot but I know you girls are ready."

"We'll do our best," Koeun says.

"As for positions, I think I have a pretty idea what we are going to do. Koeun will be the leader and a lead vocalist. Yiyang will be a lead dance and a vocalist. Hina will be a main dancer and a rapper. Eunjoo will be main rapper, main dancer, and a vocalist. Ningning will be lead vocalist. Lami will be a vocalist, dancer, and the visual. Does this sound good girls?"

"Yes," we all said at the same time.

"If everything sounds good I will need you to stop by early tomorrow to sign your contracts. We'll start with two years and see how well you girls do but I have confidence you will do well. You can leave now." I was so excited. I couldn't believe it was so close.

"Eunjoo I need you to stay back," Sooman said. I had no clue what was going on all I know is it made me so nervous.

"I am aware of your relationship with Lee Donghyuck. I know he did not obey the no dating clause of his contract but I'll let it slide. One part of your contract will be your silence. In public Haechan and you are nothing more than old classmates. I think you need to stage a break up for those old classmates who know about you two. I know they were told by the two of you to keep your mouths shut and they have, but I can't trust that. Will this be okay with you,"

"Yes sir, I am so sorry I have caused so much trouble," I said bowing.

"It's okay. I have a soft spot for your sister and Donghyuck. You are just like your sister and if Donghyuck likes you must be something very special. You have so much talent you are going to be an amazing idol. I can feel it." He motioned for me to leave and so I did.

The next morning we all came in and signed our contracts. Everything was so official.

6 months later

Tonight at midnight was our debut. We decided on a powerful concept for our debut. We recorded a single album with three songs plus our title track. All of us girls were laying in the living room trying to fall asleep because we had to get up early for promotions tomorrow. We are promoting alongside NCT dream who are promoting We Go Up. I was super excited that Haechan would be there to watch me preform with my girls for the first time.

We finally fell asleep and in the morning we throw on jeans and tanks and we got ready for our promotions and when our driver came to pick us up our manager gave us our cell phones back and we quickly checked naver to see how many people liked our song. All the feedback was super positive.

We made it to Mcountdown and we got out of the van and posed for the small number of fansites we had. We changed into our stage outfits and got our makeup done. I wore a red dress with a black corset and combat boots. I was the only one in boots because I haven't got used to dancing in heels yet and I'm taller than the rest of the girls so it worked out.

Our prerecording was successful. We were getting ready to go on and Haechan came up behind me and grabbed my wrist and pulled me back and whispered.

"Good luck. I know you'll do great. I love you," I didn't get a chance to say it back because we were cued to go on.

I walked on stage and we gave our greetings

"To the world we are NCTG. Hello, we are NCTG T" We all said the way we had practiced a thousand times.

We all went one by one and introduced ourselves. "Hello, I am Eunjoo. Thank you so much for coming seasonies," I said as I gave hand hearts. I liked being the girl version of NCT because we already have fandom names and all that other good stuff.

We performed way better than we ever practiced. I was so proud of us. We were living our dream. The audience went crazy. They all loved us. Things were looking good for us.