Hello

*Eunjoo's  POV* 

I still can't believe I am sitting behind THE Lee Jeno. I have had a crush on Jeno ever since he was announced to be in SM Rookies along side Seulgi back in 2013. My sister had this weird thing about me meeting idols. She wouldn't allow it and that annoyed me because all I have wanted in life is to meet NCT, but Seulgi won't let it happen. 

My train of thought was lost when Jeno started talking. "Hello, I am Lee Jeno and this Lee Donhyuck but he goes by Haechan," He said as he gave me his legendary eye smile. He was even more handsome in person which I am not even sure how that is possible. 

"Hey, My name is Kang Eunjoo. I am new here this year," I said giving my best smile. 

"Welcome Eunjoo, You wi-" Haechan tried to speak but he was interrupted by a girl who was drop dead gorgeous. "Jeno Oppa!" She screamed as she ran up and gave him a hug. This made my heart drop. A pretty girl like that has to be his girlfriend. 

"I thought I told you. No more calling me oppa," Jeno said in a harsh tone. Wow he sounds really annoyed by this girl. 

"Hello, my name is Jihyun," She says as she sat down next to me. She seems pretty nice. I guess I shouldn't be too worried. 

"Hi, I am Eunjoo." I said giving a shy smile. The bell rang as all the students in my first period came piling in as well as our teacher. 

I survived the first four periods. All of them where pretty boring, but at least it was lunch time. I went through the lunch line and grabbed a salad and looked around the cafeteria for a place to sit by myself. That's when I saw Donghyuck signaling for me to sit at his table. All of NCT that were still in school were there as well as Jihyun and a few other people that I had never seen before. I walked over and tried to find a spot by Jeno but they were all taken so I sat next to Chenle because that was the closest I could get. So hard to believe a loser like me is sitting at the coolest table in all of the school. 

*Donghyuck's POV*

After I signaled for Eunjoo to eat with me she sits by Chenle. This was going to be harder than I thought. At least she was still sitting across from me. While introductions were being made I kinda just zoned out and that is when Jaemin pinched my side. 

"Ow" I yelped. I noticed Eunjoo was  desperately trying to get Jeno's attention, but it wasn't working because he was to busy arguing with Jihyun. I don't know why he doesn't tell her to go away. It's not like they were dating or anything. She was just another annoying fangirl who bothers all of us. 

Eunjoo got up to throw her trash away and next thing I knew she was on the floor with ranch on her face. 

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do that," Jihyun said with a smirk that could only mean one thing. This was no accident, but why? Eunjoo was a perfectly nice girl. I ran to go help her up as everyone else at the table was laughing. 

I showed her to the bathroom so she could wash the ranch off her face. I waited for her to come back out. She came back out and being this close could I see her true beauty. Her complexion was flawless, she had many cute little beauty marks, and her skin tone is about the same as mine. 

"You didn't have to wait for me," she said as she was clearly holding back tears. This broke my heart a little bit. I can't believe this. Jihyun ruined her first day of school and I wasn't going to let her get away with this and I had to make sure Eunjoo was happy. And to do this I was going to have to hurt myself in the process.