Save me

*Eunjoo's POV*

The minute I walked in the door I was attacked by my best friend, Yuna. We have been best friends for as long as I can remember. We are practically sister's.  Her parents are are away on business a lot so she stays with us most of the time. 

"How was school the talented kids school? Did you see any idols? Did you see any cute boys?" Yuna said all in one breath.

" It was amazing but at the same time I ended the day crying" I said this and all the tears I had been holding back came rushing out.

Yuna was speechless she just gave me the biggest hug and said, "Tell me everything"

"Where should I start... Jeno and Haechan are in most of my classes a-"

"LEE JENO AND LEE DONGHYUCK ARE IN YOUR CLASSES. YOU GOT TO MEET THEM!" She cut me off. I should probably mention she is as big a fangirl as I am even though she is more of a BTS person she still loves NCT.

"Yes, now if you'd let me finish."

"Sorry bae"

"Everything was good up until lunch. I got to sit with NCT at lunch though." I paused for a minute cause I knew Yuna would interrupt me if I went any further with the story.

"You met all of them!?"

"Yeah, but there is this girl Jihyun who is obsessed with Jeno and she tripped me and I thought it was on accident, but I later found out she did it on purpose.It was so embarrassing. I had ranch dressing all over my face. To make thing worse Jihyun wants to ruin my life just because I was talking to Jeno."

"Oh my gosh. Pour little thing," I hate that. I hate when she treats me like I'm way younger than her when I'm just short.

Yuna and I spent the whole rest of the night watching NCT videos and eating unhealthy snacks.

*Donghyuck's POV*

"Do you like Eunjoo?" I asked Jeno when we got back to our dorm.

"How could you not?"

"I think you should confess to her. If you really do like her because I can tell she really likes you," It hurt me to say this because all I wanted was for her to be mine but what I wanted more than that was for her to be happy and I wasn't the one who would make her happy.

"But... You seemed to really like her. I don't want you to get hurt if she accepts my confession."

"It's totally fine. I think she is perfect for you." This is all apart of my plan. To make her happy I am going to get her dream boyfriend to date her and that was Jeno. As for Jihyun. I was going to break her heart.

"I can't confess to her yet. I don't even know her"

"Then get to know her and when the timing is right go for it." I don't know why I am doing this to myself. Why do I love her so much. Why do I feel the need to protect her from everything the world throws at her.