Saying Goodbye to our friends and saying hello to Mr and Mrs Fitz

Aria POV:
Today was the day that my last will Chang from Mongumary to Fitz. I am marrying the man of my dreams, my old High School English Teacher, Ezra Firz. Just an hour until I am Mrs Fitz and after all I have been through to be with him, it is finally here. I am already to walk down the aisle and be married to Ezra Fitz. There I was standing in front of my future husband ready to say our vowels.

 There I was standing in front of my future husband ready to say our vowels

"I Aria take the Ezra to be my lawfully wedded husband".
"I Ezra take the Aria to be my lawfully wedded wife".
Then I now announce you Mr and Mrs Fitz, you may kiss the bride.

The next morning

We are finally about to leave for our honeymoon but just one more thing that we have to do, say goodbye to our friends.

I was saying goodbye to my friends when my phone goes off,
I am waiting for you around the corner my beautiful wife.
-Ezra

See you guys, that was Ezra he has the car and is waiting for me around the corner so I better start heading out.

1hr later

My husband and I are at the airport about to board when i get another text thinking that it is from one of my friends but i had the wrong idea.

I'm back bitch, have fun on your honeymoon.
-A
I just froze, I could feel tears welling up in my tears, thinking if I should tell Ezra. I looked at Ezra, Ezra looked at me asked if there was something wrong, I tried to say something but the words wouldn't come out so he took my phone to have a look at what I was so scared about.

Ezra POV:

I looked at Aria, she looked scared so I stared at her and grabbed her phone to see what is up and there was a text from -A. I just froze. Aria don't worry about it, this message isn't going to ruin our honeymoon is it now. Aria just looked at me scared as she nodded her head very slowly looking at me, looking like she is about to cry so she came over to me to give me a hug, so after the hug I kissed on the lips firmly, saying that it will be ok and let's go get on the plane.

When we finally got on the plane and during the plane trip, all I did was try to keep her off the thought of the message. So I talked about what we should do and when we should cuddle together which I think she was looking forward to the cuddling and maybe even kissing me now that we are actually married, and trying to have kids.

A/N
So my first chapter of my first book, hope u like it.