You ready to get out of here

The Next Morning

Aria's POV:

I wake up to Ezra kissing me all over the face.

"Hey baby, you ready to get out here" He asks as he notices that I am awake.

"Oh hell yeah, but what are we going to do for the rest of the day" I ask

"Well I was thinking that we could either relax at the hotel and watch a movie or we could go to the mall, what do you think" He says as I want to go to the mall because I have been in our hotel room and the hospital more than New York it self.

"Well can we please go to the mall because I have spent more time in our hotel room and the hospital more than New York it self" I say winking.

"Ok, the mall it is then, now lets change you out of this uncomfortable hospital gown into you normal clothes" He says as he starts helping me out of bed.

He gets me off the bed, unties the gown, it drops down to the floor to just show me in a lacy pain underwear. Ezra grabs my clothes and places my matching lacy bra on, places my shirt while I pull up my pants and hops back into bed.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

The doctor knocks on the door.

"Here are the discharge papers, please sign and then you are free to go and hopefully you don't have to come back here too soon" He says while giving us a little chuckle at the end of his sentence.

"Thank you doctor" I say as Ezra shakes his hand.

"No worries, bye" He says while he walks out.

"Bye" Ezra and I say in unison.

"So Aria, you ready to go to the mall" He asks as I nod my head.

"Lets get out of here" I say while grabbing Ezra's hand to walk out.

A/N
Comment what you would like Ezria to do for the rest of the Honeymoon.