What now

Aria's POV:

So we have finished at the mall, Ezra for some reason brought all these cute clothes, I love him buying me stuff but why.

So we are on our way back to the hotel where we are just going to relax and watch a movie.

"Hey babe, what movie are we watching?" I ask as I think of the movies that we have.

"Well we have jaws, pitch perfect 1&2 and a chick flick, so which one?" He says.

"Maybe pitch perfect 1&2" I say.

"Anything for you" He says as he pecks me on my cheek.

"Ok we are here" he says.

I started to get out of the car when everything went black.

Ezra's POV:

I was still in the car grabbing the rest of my things laughing at how Aria is so eager to get up to the hotel when I see her fall back in the car. Aria has fainted again.

I ran over to her side to lift her up to take her up to the hotel, so I have to come back to grab the things. So I locked the car and started walking to the hotel.

---------------------------------------------

I walk in the hotel room and lay Aria down on the bed. And started walking back downstairs to grab the rest of the stuff.

I grabbed all the stuff and started walking back upstairs.

---------------------------------------------

I walk in the hotel room and find Aria sitting up on the bed looking at me.

"I fainted again didn't i" She asks as she looks a bit upset.

"Hey its ok, I don't mind caring you everytime you faint plus you are light" I say trying to assure her.

"But......" She tries to say but I cut her off.

"No buts now lets go relax on the couch and watch pitch perfect 1&2" I say in a stern voice

"Ok lets go" She says as we start to walk over to the couch.

We sit there cuddled on the couch watching the movie until we fall asleep.