Thank God your ok

Ezra's POV:

I get to the hospital, and carry Aria's fragile body to the front door of the hospital.

"HELP, HELP, I NEED HELP HERE" I yell and two nurses take Aria away from me, I try to go with her but they told me to wait in the waiting room.

1 hour later

The nurse comes out and says that Aria is not awake but I can go see her. So I start heading to her room, she looks so fragile and adorable .

I sit on the chair next to the bed that she is laying on, and I just lightly kiss her on the lips.

Hannah's POV:

Caleb and Toby came back and told us the full story and said they were on their way to the hospital. As soon as they said that, we were out the door to the hospital.

We all get to the hospital and we see Ezra sitting there frustrated and sad. We all go over to the front desk and ask the nurse for Aria Fitz, she tells us that she is in room B26 but her husband is in there so we start heading to the room.

Aria's POV:

I feel something light on my lips, so I open my eyes to see Ezra kissing me , and I kiss him back harder forgetting that I am in hospital and forgetting that I am in pain, we stop as soon as we hear a knock on the door, it was just the girls and my parents. 

I turn to Ezra and say "We will continue this after I tell them to leave for a minute or two"

"Before you guys come in could you just give Ezra and I a minute please, Ezra will go out and grab you when you can come in" I asked very quiet as my voice still very weak.

" Ok sure just yell if you need anything" They all say in unison.

I turn back to Ezra and we start kissing again, forgetting that we are in the hospital. I pull away for a second and tell Ezra to hop on the bed then we start kissing again for another minute then we pull back and I say "We better stop and continue it later when my friends and parents arn't waiting to come and see me".