What are we going to do today

Aria's POV:

I woke up to these beautiful eyes staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me while I was sleeping" I asked with a little laugh.

"Well I just wanted to stare at the beautiful woman that forgot to give me a good morning kiss" He said as he leant over to give me a kiss.

"Ha Ha Ha" I said starting to laugh.

"I thought since you love shopping, we could go to one of the biggest mall in New York, would you like that" He asked as looked at me while all I did was nod my head.

"Well go and have a shower while I make breakfast" He says while I lye in bed listening to him.

"But Ezra can't you join me in the shower" I beg as he just shakes his head.

"Maybe after I make the breakfast because I would really love to see your sexy body" He says as he looks up and down me.

"Fine, I'll be waiting" I say a bit defeated.

I have been in the shower for about 10 minutes washing my hair and shaving my legs when I feel two warm hands on my shoulders, I turn around to face Ezra when suddenly everything goes black.

Ezra's POV:

I sneaked into the shower, placed both my warm hands on Aria's shoulders, I spun her around to face when suddenly she collapses into my arms (The shower was big enough for Ezra to catch her without her hurting herself). I tried calling her name to get her attention but I got nothing.

"Aria, Aria wake up please" I said as I was shaking her in the shower.

I don't really know what to do, just let her lay down hoping that she will wake up soon, or quickly get dressed, dress her and take her to the hospital.

I decided to quickly dress and dress her, then take her to the hospital.

10 minutes later

I am dressed, i got Aria dressed now I am on my way to the hospital for the second time this week.

I get to the hospital front doors, I walk in carrying Aria bridal style.

"HELP!, HELP!, PLEASE! " I yelled while two nurse came to assist me.

The nurses told me to wait for about 10 minutes before they can tell me why she fainted and when I can go and see her.

10 minutes later

It has been 10 minutes since the nurses took Aria. I see a doctor coming out of the room that they put Aria in.

"Mr  Fitz" The doctor calls out as I am running over to him.

"That's me, I am her husband" I say as i wait anxiously for him to tell me why she fainted.

"So I have heard that Aria was just in here a couple days ago and got released yesterday because she was kidnapped and hadn't really eaten for 5 days, am I correct" The doctor ask as I am wondering if he is trying to tell good or bad news.

"That's correct" I say looking more anxious.

"Well because she hadn't eaten for so long and her head wasn't fully healed when we discharged her, but we though she was all clear to go" The doctor told me as I look scared that I might lose her.

"All I want to know is if she is going to be alright" I say trying my best not to yell in frustration.

"She should be ok, she has to stay a couple nights, also she is not awake yet, she should be awake soon but you can go in and see her" The doctor said as I was so relieved that I wasn't going to lose her.

"Thank you doctor" I said as I started walking to the room.

I walked in the room and first thing I see is my wife in a fragile state. I went over to sit next to her in the chair next to her bed waiting for her to wake up. I reached my hand out to hold hers.

30 minutes later

I was about to get out of the chair I was sitting in to grab something to eat when I feel someone pull on my arm.

"Aria, your awake" I said running over to her bed to give her a big but gentle hug.

A/N
Comment on what you to happen next.
Kisses
-C