Aria it is ok

Aria's POV:

I tell Ezra to go and grab my friends and my parents as I wait for them to come in and for Ezra to sit next to me on the bed.

They all come in and Ezra sit on the next to me and I sit up a bit and lean my head on his shoulder.  

2 hours later

It has been 2 hours since my friends and my parents have been here and it is getting pretty late so they all decide to leave but we said that they could spend the night in the hotel room that Ezra and I were suppose to spend our Honeymoon in.

Ezra and I are laying on the hospital bed cuddled together, Ezra looks at me, I look at his lips then I look straight into his eyes. Ezra gets the hint. He moves closer to me until our lips are inches away from each other.

Ezra slowly starts kissing me as we have a heated make out session on the hospital bed. 

Suddenly we stop and we decide that it is time for bed so we cuddle up together as I have this Horrifying nightmare.

The Nightmare

The black hooded figure grabbed me, threw me down a basement with nothing apart from a roof over my head. The black hooded came down and kept hitting me and held a gun to my head and I would yell "Please don....." 

Is all I remember before I woke to Ezra trying to wake me up.

Ezra's POV:

I was awoken from Aria screaming "Please don....." 

"Aria wake up its ok, you are ok" I assured her trying to wake her up.

She wakes up and looks up at me startled and a bit freaked.

"Ezra" Aria spoke looking at me.

"Yeah, babe"

"I'm having nightmares about when Jenna kidnapped me" She told me as she was looking scared.

"I know babe, I heard you, it's ok come here" I told her as I put my hands out for her to cuddle closer to me, until we drifted off to sleep again.