The Mall

Aria's POV:

We get to the mall, first thing we do is go to grab something to eat, Starbucks.

I got a Caramel Frappuccino while Ezra got a Dark Mocha Frappuccino.

After we finished our Frappuccino's we went to Forever 21, I saw a very nice shirt.

Ezra insisted to bye for me so allowed him too

Suddenly everything went black again.

Ezra's POV:

I was in Forever 21 with Aria, buying her this very nice shirt that she liked until I felt something heavy on my shoulder.

Aria had fainted again, I picked her up and carried her over to a chair outside the shop while one of the workers from Forever 21 followed me.

"What's wrong with her sir" The worker asks while she just looks at Aria.

"Well she was born with a condition that for the next three weeks she is going to just faint so I have to be with her all the time, she was kidnapped a little less than a week ago and she got a big hit to the head which will make her faint a lot but if I am not there when she faints, and if she hits her head it could become much worst a part from that she has just got out of hospital about 2 hours ago and she insisted to go shopping" I say as I just look at Aria.

"Oh I am so sorry, is there anything you need" She asks as I look at her.

"I was wondering if you have like a sofa at the back of you shop that I could just lay her on" I ask hoping that they do have one.

"Actually we do, you can lay her there until she wakes up" She says.

"Ok, thank you very much" I say as I pick up Aria to take her to the sofa.

I follow the worker around to the back of the shop and lay her down.

"I'll wait here until she wakes up" I say.

"Ok, I will be in the shop if you need anything" She says while walking out.

"Thanks again" I yell.

Well Aria really does look beautiful and peaceful when she has fainted.

10 minutes later

Aria's POV:

I open my eyes to see my husband staring at me until I finally realise that I had fainted again.

"Glad to see you awake" He says while smirking.

"Its good to be awake because I then get to see your handsome face, but one question, where am I?" I ask while looking around me.

"Well that is a funny story, so after you fainted I carried you out to a chair outside the shop, a lady that works at the shop asked what was wrong woth you, I told her the whole story, I then asked if she had a sofa around the back of her shop so here we are" He says.

"So now that I am awak can we go and do more shopping, please" I asked as I looked cheekily at him.

"Ok, fine but if you faint one more time, i will carry you to the car and take you to the hotel" He tried to say in a stern voice.

"Ok lets go" I say as I hop up.