Your time is up Bitch

Aria's POV:

For the past hour, all I have heard is yelling and I think that it is Ezra's voice and a lady's voice that sounds so familiar. 

So I start yelling to try to get Ezra's attention so he can find me in the basement.

Ezra's POV:

"Jenna can you just let my wife go, I know that you have Aria around here somewhere" I yelled at Jenna when I heard a really quiet yelling coming from some basement that sounds like a really weak girl yelling my name.

"I can assure you that you both won't make it out alive" Jenna started yelling at me so I just ran at her and pushed her to the ground. As soon as she is on the ground, all I see is blood rushing out of her head so I am guessing that she is dead.

"Aria, Aria, Aria where are you?" I yell out trying to find her.

"Ezra, Ezra I'm down here in some basement I think" Aria tried to yell as she was crying

Caleb's POV: 

We all thought Ezra would like go off to Aria by himself so we decided to wait an hour in case he was back with her.

1 hour later

"Ok guys, they are not back so I think that Toby and I should go and help him in case he needs back up" I tried to tell every one but Hannah, Spencer and Emily didn't agree so they begged to come with me.

10 minutes later

We have spent 10 minutes on arguing on who is going to come with me, so far I just have Toby thankfully.

"Ok so guys all stay here, If we are not back in 30 minutes then call the police and tell them to go to the abandoned house on Nathern Street.