Our dinner reservations

Ezra's POV:
We are back at the hotel and I told Aria to go have a shower and that I would be in there in a minute.

I got undressed and went into the bathroom. Aria had her eyes shut and was washing her hair, she turned around to let the water drizzle down her body so she didn't see me sneak into the shower. I placed my hands around her as she jumped a little.

"What are you doing in here" She said with a bit of a chuckle.

"Well I told you that I would join you in the shower, is that alright or do you want me to g......." I was cut off by her just kissing me.

10 minutes later

We basically spent 10 minutes in the shower making out.

So we decided to get out as we don't want to be late for our reservations.

1 hour later

"Come on babe, we don't want to be late" I yelled as I was laughing a bit because of how hard she is trying to impress me.

"I am coming, just give me a minute, I can't rush my makeup" She yells back.

"Who are you trying to impress because you look beautiful without makeup" I yelled back as she was walking towards me.

She looked so beautiful, she had on a beautiful white dress with black high heels.

"No one just I feel more with make up on" she tried to explain.

We started walking down thw hotel lobby as I have booked a limo for the both of us.

"I wonder who booked the limo" she asked as she look red up at me.

"I did" I answer

She turned to look at me and just held hand and led her to the limo. After we were in the limo, she wined the window up and started kissing me until we got to the restaurant.

A waitress led us to our seats as she have us menus.