Discharged from the hospital

Aria POV:
Ezra and I were laying there when we heard a knock on the door, must be my friends and parents.

"Hey guys great to see you again" I greeted them as they walked.

"So what did you two do last night" Hannah asked while she was winking at us.

There drew awkward silence between all of us, luckily Ezra broke the silence.

"So maybe I should you something to eat from the cafeteria since you haven't eaten" Ezra asked to break the silence.

"Ok, thanks Ezra" I said giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Well he went out to grab something while my friends and my parents just keep staring at me.

"What" I ask very curious on why they are staring at me.

"Nothing, Nothing" They all say in unison smiling.

"So how are you feeling today" Mum asked.

"I am feeling better but my head hurts a little but apart from that, I am fine" I tried to assure them.

"So I am getting discharged from the hospital at 1 so I can say goodbye to you at the airport" I said as Ezra walked in with a sandwich for me.

"Thanks babe" I said as I grabbed the sandwich out of his hand.

Ezra came sat next to me on the bed and placed his arm around me while I ate the sandwich.

"So what are you going to do with the rest of the honeymoon" My mother asked.

"Well I have no idea, that would be a great question for Ezra but I don't think he will answer because he wants it to be a surprise for me" I answer truthfully.

"Yeah Aria is right, it is a surprise for her when she gets out of the hospital, we might go out to dinner tonight or something else that is special" Ezra answered as I was getting more curious for what we are going to do for the rest the honeymoon.

"What's the time" I ask everyone.

"12:15" My mum said.

"Oh well can you guys go outside while I change out of this gown" I asked as I tried to get out of bed but Ezra rushed over to help me.

"Ok and by the way I grabbed a set if clothes for you to change and some shoes because I didn't if you wanted to where thing as you wore yesterday" Hannah as Ezra helped me out of the bed.

"Thankyou Hannah".

"Do you need help changing out of the gown?" Ezra asked as he saw that I was struggling.

"Yes please, I just can't stand for long" I answered as I was trying my best to undo it.

Ezra POV:

I grabbed the clothes that Hannah brought her, went over to Aria and untied the gown.

All she was wearing was lacey underwear.

I placed her lacey bra on that matched her underwear.

Aria places her shorts on as I place her shirt on then we were done.

"Ezra, I think I am ready to get out of this place" She said as she placed a little kiss on my lips.

"I know"

We packed all our stuff and followed Aria's friends and her parents to the airport so that we can say goodbye to them 2 hours before their plane leaves because we have reservations at a fancy vegan restaurant.