I am so sorry

Aria's POV:

I felt something in my hand as I was slowly opening my eyes to see Ezra about to walk out to probably grab something to eat so I just pulled lightly on his arm to see him turn around. As soon as he saw me awake, he ran over to the side of the bed giving me a big but gentle cuddle.

"Aria, your awake" He yelled.

"Ezra, I am so sorry that I have messed up our honeymoon because I have been in the hospital so much and I am just so sor........." I was cut of by him kissing me.

"Hey, hey don't you ever say your sorry again, as long as you are ok and I am with you, then nothing can ruin our honeymoon ok" he says trying to assure me.

"But....." I was cut off by Ezra

"But nothing, now get some rest, you need it" he said in a stern voice as I shuffle over for him to hop on the bed.

I just layed there cuddled up with Ezra until he started to get out of the very uncomfortable hospital bed.

"Ezra, where are you going" I asked, getting a bit curious.

"Don't worry, I am just going down the hall to grab a snack from the vanding machine for you because you haven't eaten much" He said trying to assure me.

"Ok but please don't take too long" I say as he is about to walk out the door.

"Never" He replied after walking out the door.

5 minutes later

It has been about 5 minutes since he has been gone and I am getting a little worried.

5 more minutes later

"Ezra, what took so long I was starting to worry" I ask as soon as he walks in.

"Sorry babe, but I didn't see anything descent in the vending machine so I had to go down to the cafeteria" He said while handing me a sandwich.

I ate the sandwich while Ezra came to snuggle up to me again.

----------------------------------------------
We have been cuddling for a while in silence until i broke the silence.

"Ezra when can I go home" I whined as Ezra just laughed at how much I am being a baby.

"In a couple of nights sweety" he says while looking at me.

"I don't care how long I stay here as long as I am with you" I say as I get closer to Ezra.