Surprise

Ezra's POV:

"So do you guys want any drinks" The waiter asked as she came over with the drink menu.

"Yeah, we will have two red wines, please, thank you" I asked.

"Ok, I will be right back with your drinks" The waiter says as I look at her.

"So what are you going to have to eat" I asked as I was looking through the menu.

"I don't know, maybe the Caesar salad, what about you?" She asked as she started to look up at me.

"I might have the salad as well" I answered as I reached my hand over the table to hold hers.

10 minutes later

Our food has just came out and it looks great.

" So how is your salad" I asked as I take a good look at my salad.

"Yeah it is good, how about yours"

"Yeah it is good, but I could probably make a better salad just for you" I say as I got a little chuckle out of her.

"Ezra have I ever told you that I love you" She asks as she winks at me and I give her a little chuckle.

"Oh only once or twice" I say giving her a little chuckle.

"Are you right to go or do you just want to sit here and stare at each other" I ask as I just keep staring at her.

5 minutes later

I have just paid for our meal which wasn't really expensive. We go outside, back in the limo and did what we did the last time that we were in the limo, a mini make out session in the limo, what a great idea.

----------------------------------------------

We get back to our hotel room, I turn to her and say . "Now Beautiful, I have a couple of surprises for you" while I take  a black jewellery box out of my pocket.

"This is for you" I say as I show her the beautiful necklace inside, it was a rose gold heart with little hearts and diamonds inside.

"Wow Ezra, you didn't have to" She says with a surprised expression

"I bought this for you, so you know that you always will have my heart" After I said that, she ran at me, i picked her up and she just started kissing me until I broke the kiss and said "One more surprise, I have booked an appointment for the adoption agency for we get back to Rosewood.

"Thank you so much but right now I want you to curry me to bed, dress me for bed and lie in bed together cuddled until we fall asleep, and we will talk about your punishment tomorrow" She said looking at me like she was a child.

"Ok darling but is the punishment for?" I asked a bit curious.

"For making me rush for dinner, now take me on to bed" she said smiling.

"Ok princess"