The Punishment

The Next morning

Ezra's POV:

"Hey beautiful" I say as I see Aria's Eyes flutter open.

"Hey, we never really talked about that punishment" she said winking at me.

"What punishment, is it the one where your always smart" I say with a bit sarcasm. 

After I said that, I started kissing and tickling her until she pulled back from the kiss.

"Stop tickling please" She yelled while laughing.

"Fine but you have to stop being smarter then me" I say.

I stopped tickling her and looked at her beautiful brown eyes that you could stare in all the time. We just stared at each other for a while until there was a knock on the door. It was the doctor.

"Hello, I see that you are awake, so are you feeling any better" The doctor said as he was walking in.

"Um, I am feeling much better but my head and arm has been hurting a lot today, so when can I go home" Aria says as she is hoping that she can go home some time today.

"Well, we need you to stay just tonight so we can check up on you during the night and that you don't end up the third time in here in two weeks, but you can go first thing tomorrow morning, is that ok" The doctor says as he looks a bit nervous tell us any of that.

"Yeah, its ok as long as I have Ezra here, its fine" She says as she looks at me.

"Ok" The doctor says as he was about to walk out the door but I jump of the bed to go talk to him.

"Ezra, where are you going" Aria asked as I hopped off the bed.

"I am just going to speak to the doctor, I will be back in a minute" I say as I peck her on the lips.

"Doctor, is Aria all right to go because when you were talking to us, you seemed a bit nervous" I asked as I was a bit nervous that there might be something seriously wrong with her.

"Well you know how she said that her head and arm was hurting a lot today, Aria has a condition that she was born with which will make her faint a lot for the next couple of weeks but it is nothing to worry about so maybe in the next 3 weeks, Aria will be fainting a lot so if I was you I would be with her every second so if she faints, then you will be able to catch without her hurting her head. Be very careful with her head if she bumps her head, things can get much worst so please be careful" The doctor told me as I was looking very nervous.

"So this should only last for another 3 more weeks than she will be fine" I ask just trying to understand what he is saying" I ask getting a bit worried.

"Well after the 3 weeks, and she hits her head then it will become much worse" He says

"Ok, thank you doctor" I say as I start walking back into the hospital room that Aria was in.

Aria's POV:

Ezra starts walking in with a kinda sad look on his face.

"What's up, is there something wrong" I ask as I get a little worried.

"Well, I spoke to the doctor and he says that you have a condition that you were born with which will make you faint a lot in the next 3 weeks so you have to be very careful that you don't bump your head, so I have to stay with you every second in case you faint, ok" He says as I am forming tears in my eyes.

"What happens if I bump my head very hard again" I say as Ezra comes to hug me.

"Well, things might become much worst, but hey its ok, I am here and I am not going anywhere" He says as my eyes form more tears.

We cuddled on the bed until we both fell asleep.