Kidnapped Part 1

Aria POV:

After being in Ezra's embrace, I woke up to grab a drink of water without waking Ezra, I heard the hotel door creak open and I heard the floor board creek. I thought that it wasn't anything so I just grabbed a drink then started heading back to Ezra when someone pulled me back and put their hand over my mouth so I couldn't say anything. I dropped the glass and was surprised that it didn't wake Ezra up.

Someone yanked me out the door and in the elevator to go down to the hotel lobby. When we got in the lobby, he/her yanked outside into a car and told someone to drive. I didn't know what was happening or what he was good night to do to me.

10 minutes later

The car stopped and this person yanked me out of the car and into some house in the middle of know where, he/her yanked me into some basement and Locked me in there.

Ezra POV:

I wake up to see the front door wide open and that Aria isn't in my embrace. I see that there is a glass that must of been full of water dropped on the ground, so then i started to freak out. So before I ring anyone I better make sure that she isn't here so I don't worry anyone.

I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs to the receptionist to say that my wife has been taken and if they could check the security cameras, so he did. There was someone yanking Aria out of the lobby into some car. So now I started freaking out and started ringing her friends and Aria's parents for them to come to New York so that they can help find Aria.

I was so scared, I didn't know what to do apart from worry.

3 hours later

Her friends and parents are here, so we have all gathered in the hotel room waiting to hear anything about Aria.

A/N
Comment if u want me to update or if u like my book
Kisses
-C