When can we go back to the hotel

The Next Morning

Ezra's POV:

I wake up to Aria cuddled into me sleeping peacefully, I look on my phone to see what the time was, I then felt Aria moving as her beautiful eyes flutter open, straight away she looks straight into my eyes.

"Good morning beautiful" I said as I kissed her on the lips.

"Good morning" She answered after she kissed me.

"Are you feeling alright, is your head hurting, do you want me to go get the doc....." I was cut by her smashing her lips onto mine.

"What was that for not that I didn't like it" I asked curiously.

"It was just to shut you up" She said with a little chuckle.

"So do you know when my friends and my parents are coming to visit me" She asked me, waiting for an answer.

"Around 10.30 or 11.00, but the doctor said that you can get out of this hospital around 1.00 and your friends and parents have a flight booked for about 3.00 so we can enjoy the rest of our honeymoon" I told her as I was thinking about what we could do in the spare time.

"OK, well it is only 7.30, so are you thinking of what I might be thinking" She told me as I was getting ready to kiss her.

She started kissing me before I could say another word.

Aria's POV:

We lied there kissing for 2 hours until we heard a faint knock on the door, so we were guessing that it was the doctor.

"Good morning Mrs Fitz, how are you today, are you sore anywhere" The doctor ask me as I was still cuddled up to Ezra.

"Yeah I am fine today just my head hurts a little" I said trying to assure him that I am fine.

"Well if everything is fine then I will leave two to it, but just reminding you that you can be discharged at 1.00 if you want because I have heard that you two have a honeymoon that you will like to enjoy instead of spending it in the hospital" The doctor told us a little chuckle.

"Thank you doctor" Ezra and I said in unison while I enjoy my time with Ezra in the hospital.

We have only one hour until my friends and parents visit before I go back to the hotel and my friends and my parents go back to Rosewood.