Come on Aria

Caleb's POV:

Toby and I have arrived at the abandoned house, we sneak in to find a black hooded figure on the ground so we take the mask off to reveal Jenna.

"Jenna" we both whisper

"Do you think that she is the one that kidnapped Aria"I asked Toby as we heard other foot steps heading to a basement so we start following.

Ezra's POV:

I was walking to the basement that I think that Aria is in when I hear foot steps behind me. I look behind me and I am surprised that it is Caleb and Toby.

"Toby, Caleb what are you guys doing here." I whispered as I was waiting for a answer.

"Well waited for an hour for you and Aria to get back you guys didn't so we spent 10 minutes arguing on who was going come as back up, so here we are" Caleb explained to me.

"Well Jenna kidnapped Aria, I killed Jenna by pushing her to the ground and I think Aria is tied up down in that basement, and all I know is that Aria hasn't eaten because she is very weak" I explained as I tried to kick down the basement door before they could say anything.

I kicked down the door and all I see is a small figure lying on the ground. I run over to the figure and it is Aria, she is breathing but it is very weak

"Aria, Aria wake up please" I try to wake her or get a response but I get nothing.

I pick up her fragile body and take her outside and into my car. Caleb and Toby hop in their car and head to the hotel to tell the girls what happened while I take Aria to the hospital.