Honeymoon

Aria POV:

We have finally landed from the long plane trip and now we are trying to grab our luggage and head to our hotel, then off to our date, can't wait.

We got to our hotel and as soon as we got in, Ezra told me that I should unpack and then go and get dress, "Yes Ezzy Boo", I said sarcastically.

You know that I don't like you calling me that, "Pooki Bear", Ezra said sarcastically making me laugh.

When I was about to leave to go and unpack, he spun me around and kissed me firmly on the lips and whispered "you will always be my Pooki Bear". Making me laugh as I whispered, you will always be my Ezzy Boo.

Then I decided that I will only unpack my makeup, toiletries and this white floral dress which is a little bit see threw but I didn't care as long as I was with my husband. I quickly jumped in the shower, got dressed, did my makeup and yelled down to Ezra who was nearly dress.

Ezra POV:

I was getting dressed when Aria called out, are you ready I said I was so that we could get going to our date. As soon as Aria was walking in the room, all i could say was WOW!!!. My wonderful wife as pretty as always.

You right to go, I said as I was walking towards her.
Yes I most certainly am, she said as she grabbed my hand.

We headed out of the hotel and caught a taxi to a fancy restaurant that I had booked this morning, and the best part is that Aria doesn't know where she is going, all she knows is that we are going on a date which I am paying for.

10 minutes later

We arrive at the restaurant and I help Aria out of the car. We walk into the restaurant and ask for a table booked for Fitz. The waiter shows us to our table so we follow him.

We sat down at our table and order our food and drinks. Aria and I talk about we will be doing for the three amazing weeks. 5 minutes later our drinks come out. 10 minutes later our food comes out. We eat until we are finished our dinner but I had order Aria a little surprise that she doesn't know about, a big chocolate sundae which is her favourite just to celebrate us being a married couple.

So as soon as we finish our meal, I single the waiter without Aria looking to bring the sundae out, so he did. As soon as the sundae come out Aria asks what is this.

Aria POV:

I see the waiter bringing a chocolate sundae over to our table and say that we didn't order this but then Ezra cuts in and said that he had ordered it. All over my face was shock, pleased to be married to this handsome man.

5 minutes later

We finished the sundae so we decided to pay and to sat art heading home but before we hopped in the taxi, I kissed Ezra's lips hard. He asks what was that for," just because I love you".

So we headed back to the hotel and then we got in our pyjamas and into bed with Ezra's arms firmly around me, in that point I feel safe and nothing will break us apart.

A/N
Comment if u want me to update.
Kisses
-C