Question 1: Why do you like Elsa?

While I was frosting the rooftops on a city I came across a girl. She threw me a question which startled me. No one usually is able to see me.

She was SnowflakeIcing and here is her question: Why do you like Elsa?

“So you’re going right down to business? As a girl you might want a cheesy love story type of thing. Am I right? Not sparing the juicy gossip. “ My laughter cannot be stopped since I saw her reaction.  I really know the girls these days. The wind brings me down from the rooftop where she just was able to see me.

Where should I start since I don’t want to either to make this kind girl disappointed because she just wants to know about my relationship. Well, how many guys have to tell people about how they feel about someone?  Also I need to be careful with my words so Elsa won’t make me as a ice statue.

“So why do I like about Elsa?” My grin seems to bother her since she started look down at the ground. I chuckle and sat down. “Well, why do you like the warmth of summer or seeing happy people?”

“Elsa makes me feel happy. Her strict attitude pulled me towards her like a magnet. A challenge for the Guardian of Fun.” The girl seemed unhappy so I felt like I have to continue. “Oh yeah.. Almost forgot her gorgeous looks, the way she makes my world to shake whenever I see her.”

I lift my arms as a way of apology. “Ok, sorry! Geez, don’t freak out! She cares for me and I for her. She is my flawless snowflake. The one I would do anything for.” Blush starts to rise on my cheeks and the girl I just met is giggling happily.

“Well..I hope that does it. See you sometimes, ok!” My words were a yell since I called the wind to take me back to Arendelle already.