Question 3: Thoughts of Jackunzel

SnowflakeIcing: Your thoughts of Jackunzel?

I got a question! After a long, long time.

So, “Jackunzel, Jackunzel, let down your hair.” I smile to SnowflakeIcing who wants to know my thoughts of Jackunzel.

“Wait. Something doesn’t sound alright with that one. Is it the fairytale?” I look at SnowflakeIcing who is grinning deviously. “It is a shipping,” she said and I rub my head. “A ship? Why would I sail?” She laughed and shook her head, “It is a pairing for you and Rapunzel.” I stare at her. Me and Rapunzel.

SnowflakeIcing took a deep breath,” And you and Elsa are called Jelsa.” I laugh nervously, “Oh.. so my thoughts of Jackunzel? People actually want to pair me either with Elsa or Punzie?” SnowflakeIcing nodded and I sighed.

“Fine. Well.. Punzie is fun alright and a nice girl. Nothing wrong with her looks in anyway but don’t get me wrong now. I need challenges and Elsa is that for me, please don’t tell it to her that I said it,” I chuckled. SnowflakeIcing kept staring at me, as if she wanted more.

 I rub my neck, “Umm.. People can ship us but I really like Elsa and Punzie is her cousin and already married to a guy.. I always forget his name.” The moment of silence is touchable.

“ANYWAY!” I must get going, I laugh nervously and leave. She is still staring at me while I go. I wonder what she ships.. It would be awful if some ‘Jackunzel’ shippers kidnap me and Punzie and try to make us a couple. I wonder if SnowflakeIcing is like that.. Geez, world is a weird place. They’re pairing up people and stuff. They’re sounding like some pimps!

Yours Sincerely,

Jack Frost.

PS. Don’t worry you guys. I will choose some dares/questions from chapter before in near future. You may also suggest new ones. The author has been busy and her video editing problem is causing her a headache.