Dare 13: Jack Frost does "The Gangnam Style"

So here is something special for you guys. This is dedicated to Magicalfrost who was really expecting this one, haha!

melantha123: I DARE YOU JACK to do the "Gangnam style happy dance" instead of me!

She had made a promise to do that dance when she reaches 4000 reads, 200 votes and 100 comments in “See me, feel me (JELSA)” which is about me. Just to make sure you guys know.. Ahem..

I promised to do “the Gangnam Style dance” instead of her since she got cold feet. Yeah, cold feet and I had no part in it! She came to film the whole thing. I had so much fun doing it! Took a whole day though and she annoyed me a bit when at the end of the day she asked me something.

Let us celebrate the story where my life is being told. “See me, feel me (JELSA).”

It has now 5127 reads, 217 votes and 118 comments.. It was about time for me actually doing the dare. melantha123 was already whined me about it for couple of days now.

 melantha123 filmed me and edited the whole thing. You can watch the video on the right.

Hope you guys like my music video. *grins* I sure had fun!

Please give me more dares or questions. *coughs* And if you like MY MUSIC VIDEO *chuckles* . Just tell me in some way, in comments or give me a like/vote!

Yours Sincerely,

Jack Frost.

PS. lullabelle300 … WHERE IS MY WHIPPED CREAM? I’m dying here, just want to get the whipped cream war started with Elsa.. *grins*