Dare 6: Mess Up a House

ErinaceouslyHideous: I dare you to enter any house and mess it up.

So another dare caught me. Man did she do a mistake, poor ErinaceouslyHideous, won’t know what hit her.

Soon I arrive to a place where I see a certain home. I fly to a window and peek inside. It seems that nobody was home so I entered to that house.  Do you guys want to hear something? I found her room, yeah ErinaceouslyHideous has a room which is soon going to meet Jack Frost.

The door made a small creaking sound when I slowly opened it narrow. My right eye checked out that the route was clear. She had made her bed. First mistake! I jumped to her bed and rolled on it. Now the bed sheets were all over the place which made me laugh.

Then I went to her desk and threw some pens all over it. “ No more jars for these pens, be free!” I yelled cheerfully since no one was home. After that I dropped some clothes from her closet. Then I found out she has a thing for hedgehogs… an obsession by looking through her things.

Then I wished that I would have never opened her desk drawer. There were pictures..from me.. Mostly it looked like she or someone else might have drawn them. I quickly closed it with blush on my cheeks.. “Uh, I guess Elsa DOESN’T need to know that part.”

Then I placed some books on the floor and went to other places in her house. I filled the bathroom with snow, baked some chocolate cookies in the kitchen. The apron was much more clean than the kitchen since I didn't use the apron.  

"She will probably feel like wishing that she wouldn’t have dared me", I chuckled when thinking of that girls reaction.

I went to her room and started to write a note. Then I hear the outside door open and a loud girly scream. She must have seen the living room which made me laugh so quiet that she wouldn’t know I’m in her room. Carefully I placed the note in between some cookies that were on a plate on her desk.

Just before she run to her room I jumped outside her window and laughed.

The Note

Here is a snow globe for you. Tell it my name and broke it. Then you will find me.

I will help you with cleaning. I had fun.

Thank You ErinaceouslyHideous,

Yours Sincerely,

Jack Frost.

Give me some questions or dares you guys! *grins and winks*