Dare 14: Whipped Cream Fight with Elsa

Whoa! I FINALLY have the whipped cream for next dare. This is going to be so much fun! Oh yeah… man did I startle lullabelle300 when I blasted her window open with help of my wind! Haha, she almost dropped the bowl of whipped cream. Told you so, that I would personally arrive to get it.

lullabelle300: I dare you to have a whipped cream fight with Elsa

How could you possibly have the whipped cream safely back to Arendelle . You might ask..or not. Well, it kind of makes it easier when you are the Spirit of Winter. There is no colder place in the universe than my arms!  - Wait. That sounded wrong? Let me say it better. What I meant was that I can keep anything cold. Haha! Meaning that cream wouldn’t be spoiled out when the bringer of cold and snow personally collects it. You know..I’m a portable freezer..get it? Ah, you don’t?

Well, then to the actual dare part. At Arendelle I flew to Elsa’s window and saw that she was reading in front of her desk. Slowly I opened the window and sneaked in. My hand took a huge amount of whipped cream and quietly I placed the bowl on the floor.

I made my way closer to Elsa who didn’t notice me and my actions. Just when I was standing behind of her she said. “What no good are you up to now, Frost? “ She didn’t lift her eyes from the book. “Jack.. I know you are behind of me. You know that when you use the wind it blows your cover since it MAKES a sound.” After that she turned the books page.

My body was shaking when I started to laugh. “So you got me? Well.. you didn’t expect this, hah!” Quickly I smashed the handful of cream to her face and she gasped from surprise. I almost fell to floor while laughing. She stood up immediately and was just staring at me mouth wide open. Then her face slowly changed from shock to devious grin that gave me the chills. “Jack.. Jack.. “ She was talking to me like  I was a small child. “You don’t know who you are dealing with!” She laughed in a way that sure tells you that you should be running.

Her hand wiped the whipped cream away from her cheek. Her dress was also in cream which she got to her hand and then threw it at me! My hoodie was now in whipped cream and messy.. my favorite hoodie.. “Hey!” I yelled.

“Told you so, Jack!” She smirked  and run to the bowl of whipped cream which was next to me. At the same time she froze my feet to ground. Then she just walked around me and was holding the bowl in her hands. She had overwhelmingly satisfied look when she sank my head inside the bowl and then lifted it.

She started to laugh a lot. “Jack! You look like North!” She gave me the mirror and yes, I had a beard of cream. We had so much fun while we continued our whipped cream fight. The room was like a war zone with cream all over it.

Afterwards we had to took a shower together…

If you love to read me fooling around and telling you stuff from my life give me a like or vote. I would also love to see who my readers are so join to readers for this “Ask or Dare” book!

Yours Sincerely,

Jack Frost.

Ps. Elsa just really wanted to take a photo of me with cream all over my face! It is on the right. She laughs every time she sees it..  ->