Dare 12: Prank call to Greyson Chance

Magicalfrost: I dare you to borrow anyone's phone and prank call Greyson Chance.

So.. A prank call to a boy named Greyson Chance. Well what a chance! Haha, get it?

Before the actual prank call I had to do some field work first. Like getting him to believe in me again. That took only like a full day with fifty snow balls and a blizzard. His living room was looking like a freezer when the end result was accomplished. He saw me so now the call was easier to make.

There was only slight problem. We don’t own a phone so I flied to a phone booth. Nobody told me that it works with coins. So I had to borrow some change from Tooth.. Yeah, it resulted as a night shift as a return of favor. I have to be a tooth fairy for one night. She has also made me a green costume with colorful feathers.. Yeah, it is freaky. Right?

After I was back at the phone booth I added some coins and dialed the number. Sorry Magicalfrost, can’t tell you his number. It is a business secret, like only for Guardians – Sorry!

The phone made a beep couple of time before I heard the electronic sound when someone lifts the phone to answer. “Hello, this is Chance Greyson speaking?” I chuckled and stayed quiet. “Uh..Hello!” More silence.

“Are you trying to prank me! I can hear you breathing!” He was raising his voice which made me feel amused. “This is the police. Your house is being surrounded. Come out with your hands in the air.” I laughed and he quickly responded. “Haha, REALLY funny. I will do a crime report on you mister. How’s that!”

The phone call got cancelled.   I tried again and he lifted the phone but didn’t speak. I lowered my voice and said that it was Santa Clause and he is on the naughty list. The next thing surprised me. “Listen mr. FROSTY. You better stop these stupid calls. Some people have a life, you are interrupting my work!” There was a moment of silence.

“Sure made you quiet, huh!” Chance seemed happy. “Nah..just took me by a surprise!” I laughed. “Well if you do more prank calls you should practice more Jack.” He was laughing also. “So you would be more convincing, you know! I heard you laughing, not quietly as you meant though. Now I need to go. Bye and don’t call back. I really need to finish this song!”

Well I suppose that my prank kind of blew off. Sorry Magicalfrost.. did my best here but he was too cunning. I'm sorry that I'm not good with techonology that also happens to hate me. I always get tangled in electric wires!

So if you like me *smirks deviously* add my “Ask or Dare” book on you reading list.

Likes/votes are also welcome since I do this all for you guys! *laughs*

Thanks to funnybunny665 who already joined to my readers. Nice to know that you like my foolishness! *smirks*

Why wouldn’t you give me a question.. or a dare? Yeah, you! *points at you*

Yours Sincerely,

Jack Frost.

Ps. lullabelle300 I’m still waiting for that whipped cream *smirks*