Dare 9: Singing "Let it Go" in Elsa's Dress

So lullabelle300. Thank you so much for the humiliation. Really. You just happened to be in the same store with me and Elsa. You just had to give me that dare in front of her.

lullabelle300: I dare you to put on Elsa's dress and sing let it go in front of Elsa and Bunny

I must check if I have some tracking device glued on my back. The dares just keep on coming after each corner! Elsa almost lost her horses when she heard that dare. I mean she has talked for ages if she could dress me up. In her dress. I just don’t get it why girls want to do that to guys. No, just can’t get it.

Well, so the dare was about to dress up and SING! There comes the singing again. In front of Bunny. Well, you got it better since I had to do it in front of Elsa and all of the Guardians. They insisted.

So here you go. Here is a photo proof of me in a dress. Now I will tell you how my one song concert went.

Everyone was laughing when I made my first appearance in that dress. My looks must have been..terrible. At least Elsa let me keep my hoodie under the dress!

Then I sing the song. Here is a link to the male version of “Let it Go.” My singing got corrupted when they recorded it. Wonder how did that happen? Anyway, this version is much better than mine with the wrong notes and squeeking.

Bunny’s thoughts afterwards: “Mate. That was horrible. You know that I have big ears and they got hurt more easily than human ears?”

Elsa was looking at me weird.

Hope you’re happy lullabelle300. At least everyone else was who witnessed it. You can keep the picture as a memory,

Now I must go to work as a Guardian for a while but I will definitely come back and so should you. Come back later to see what I answer or do.

Leave a like/vote if you’re enjoying my humiliation.

I do not own the Youtube "Let it Go"-singing video.

Yours Sincerely,

Jack Frost.