Dare 19: 7 Minutes in Heaven

Forzenfanforever: ahh wow!! WOW! very interesting, okkkayy, hmmm, I dare u Jack to go 7 minutes in heaven with Elsa ;) hehe

A sweet girl with a sweet dare approached me one day. She dared us to go to 7 minutes in heaven with Elsa. Sounds nice in my mind.

BUT I had a problem. Did she mean the heaven above, like the sky? Or did she mean like having special time with my wife and feel like being in heaven? Or did she mean the actual heaven? The afterlife sort of thing? I mean, this stuff just got over my head and I am a bit lost. I had to discuss this with Elsa.

“Hey snow dove,” I wrapped my arms around Elsa who was reading a book. “Hello annoyance,” she whispered playfully. I kissed her neck. “Want to go to heaven with me?” I whispered to her ear and she chuckled. “To heaven? Right now? With you?” She turned around and smiled to me.

I laughed, “Yup, right now. Forzenfanforever dared us.” Elsa sighed happily, “Well then what are we waiting for?” I messed my hair, “Umm.. I don’t know what type of heaven she meant. We were supposed to go there for seven minutes?” Elsa giggled, “Oh. So.. Let’s try all the options? Which should we start?”

I thought for a moment, “How about some flying at first and then we could visit the place where people go after death? Even though I am not sure how but I think that we will figure it out?” I smirked to her and she nodded. She climbed on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. We flew on the sky for seven minutes, discussing about stuff. Or she was discussing and I was merely doing awful jokes. Which she loved, haha!

Next we flew to heaven. Everything was so bright and white. I couldn’t see a thing, the sight was foggy. “This is interesting place,” Elsa whispered with honor in her voice. I nodded, “Yeah.” We walked around and we stumbled on a golden gate. “Geez, it is locked,” I sighed. “Well, I don’t think that we can go further since we are not in the need to pass on,” Elsa smiled to me.

After seven minutes we returned to Arendelle. “So the next type of heaven,” I smirked to Elsa when I pulled her close. I kissed her and she kissed me back. Simple things feel like heaven to us, being close. I sat on the sofa and Elsa layed on it, placing her head on my lap and staring me into my eyes. We were just there, silent and looking at each other while smiling. I played with her hair and she laughed. Even though the seven minutes passed we stayed there for a long time.

So.. Ahem.. *clears throat*

Thank you so much Forzenfanforever for this dare. You made us have some couple time! *hugs tightly*.

I really do appreciate it! Gives me some extra points in front of Elsa when I do the crazy dares.. Hehe.. *smiles shyly*

Yours Sincerely,

Jack Frost.