Dare 3: A Friend for Olaf

never_crying_again I dare you to.................. Uhhhh........... ^make a friend for Olaf ^:) (this somehow disappeared from the comments? Was there and then wasn't..weird.)

“ So a friend for Olaf? “ I laugh when never_crying_again dared me. I wipe my tears away from my eyes. My hand slaps friendly to his/her back. So now that person seemed a bit of startled because of the way I behave.

I chuckled and smiled reassuringly. “Don’t be so unsecure. Nobody has ever asked me to do such a thing. Sure I will accept your dare.. However I’m not so good at making things from snow…at least alive ones.” That person seemed more relaxed and I winked my eye.

It was quite amusing to watch that person to shiver when I made a small blizzard. So, you know, I would have enough snow to make the snow friend for Olaf. First I made a small snow ball and watched that person being amazed.

Hard was the word to describe the way I had to hold in my laughter. This was fun. I rolled the snow ball in the snow I just created and now I had a bigger ball for the bottom piece. Then I made a middle piece and the head. Carefully I placed them on top of each other.  Some snow balls as feet and hands and Voilá!

It was done. That person told me to put some buttons and eyes to it.. Yeah and a carrot nose.. So I did have to go to nearby town to borrow some charcoal and a carrot. Unfortunately I cannot return them. Finally it looked like a snow..woman..

“It doesn’t move!” never_crying_again was seeming a bit anxious now.. “Yeah, yeah..I know..let me handle it.” My hand waved as a response.

How does Elsa do it? Heureka! She lets her emotions and feelings do the trick. So I think of everyone dear to me and blow crystal blue snowflakes at the snow woman who starts to move.

“Hi, my name is Olivia and I love warm hugs.” I chuckled when Olivia hugged never_crying_again. Yeah, I did it! Even though I was feeling little worried at some moments.

Please give me some votes if you like me!

I'm doing my best for you here when ever I have time from my guardian duties.. *smirks*

Yours Sincerely,

Jack Frost

Coming up next:

I dare you to watch MY favorite movie: The Phantom of the Opera