Dare 10: Frost VS. 1D

On my duties I saw a familiar face. never_crying_again was walking on nearby street and since I was feeling really good today I decided to say hello. She got startled when I yelled her from few feet up. That was fun. Well, the girl started to tell me about the band called One Direction since she had heard that I actually had met them.

She went on and on with her story about their awesomeness. “Hey! I’m cool too.” There was a little gap between her speech and my reaction made her chuckle. “Is that so? Frosty boy?” She grinned and a new dare was pointed out.

never_crying_again I dare you to make One Direction believe in you, and then have them ask you questions about yourself

She looked at my reaction eagerly. Of course I felt little surprised but then I felt like grinning. I had an idea of how to pull this one out. “Challenge accepted. Give me five days, that is all I need. “ Then I fly  away and she was waving her hand for me as a sign of goodbye.

For couple of days I keep my eye out for young boys who would notice me. Finally I found one, he was thirteen and a computer genious. Just what I needed. We made a deal that if he creates a certain computer program I will make sure that Elsa would give him a hug. That made the boy happy but I felt a bit unhappy. Maybe Elsa wouldn’t kill me for using her as negotiation tool?

Finally the day for the dare came and I was grinning with self happiness. The band wouldn’t know what hit them until it is too late. They were having a practice when I showed up. They didn’t see me.

I froze their band instruments. They were little unhappy about it but it sure gave me a laugh! Those people decided to have a break. I followed them and knocked the door many times. They heard it alright. “What is that?” One of them seemed frightened. The one with the lightest hair.

Then one of them started to search things from internet. “A Poltergeist?” I yelled in amazement. No, no.. I’m no Poltergeist.. I touched the wall that started to freeze and they looked surprised. Now comes the fun part.

The boy that did the computer program? Remember him. Now his work started to play on screen. The screen filled with images of winter, snow and ice. Then came my pictures and one of them whispered. “Jack Frost?”

“Yeah, that’s me.” I laughed and that man turned around. His eyes were wide and he told everyone else that who is behind of this. Well, me of course. Then came the questions.

Blonde guy asked that who I am.  “Jack Frost of course.” I responded and next a brown haired guy with blue eyes was able to talk. “What are you?” I laughed. “Well…Spirit.” I grinned while they watched each other.

“So..why are you here?” The blonde guy continued. “To have fun, I guess”  with a smile.

“One more question and I will leave. “ I stated and clutched my staff. “Are you like..dead?” One of them asked which made me laugh. “Technically yes.”

It was fun actually to leave them with confusion. They were whispering stuff like me being really a Poltergeist or a ghost that came to haunt them. Me, a ghost? The idea made me laugh my lungs out.

“So here you go, never_crying_again. They asked some questions from me. “ I grinned while I spoke to myself.  I was now flying back to Arendelle.

So give me a vote if you enjoyed my pranks to One Direction!

Oh and speaking of bands and music *grins* . Elsa dared me to actually learn to sing "Let it Go" with her. She promised to teach me. Here is the end result after my lessons. Hope that you like it since the learning session pretty much ended in me being frozen to ground or smacked by Elsa.

Unfortunately my efforts to be silly singer didn't pay off since Elsa would have killed me. She is serious about the singing...

I will do another dare/ask today.

Yours Sincerely,

Jack Frost.

A/N: Video edited by me.