Dare 15: Act Weird (fabulous..) to Elsa

frosty216:

I dare you to act weird to Elsa

So frosty216 (it is weird that your name sounds like mine, haha!) wants me to act weird to Elsa. She knows me well so this is going to be hard but I will accept the challenge!

I am still wondering what on earth I was doing in Philippines when that boy scared the crap out of me. “Hi Jack! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT IS REALLY YOU!” The sound of his yell is still ringing on my ears, you don’t have to speak that loud to people who are standing right in front of you.. No offense, haha!

So he dared me and I will do the dare. No matter what! Now I just need to figure out the grand plan, a master piece. I usually do lots of stupid things everyday so this has to be a show. Then I had an idea since I remembered what that frosty216 was mumbling over and over again. Some guy named PewDiePie who is on youtube and says that he is fabulous. WELL I CAN BE FABULOUS TOO! Just wait and see Elsa, wait and see…

Day after I had the idea for my master plan Elsa woke up early in the morning as usual. She went to her usual 20 minutes shower which gave me lots of time to prepare. I pulled my hoodie off and went to her clothing clothes. Gladly I am a thin build man (if I would say that Elsa is bigger build woman she would kill me!) and Elsa’s clothes fit on me.

I chose a girl’s tank top, or it was more like a lacy night gown with straps (no sleeves, haha!). It landed just above my knee. The color was blue since she really loves the color. She was still on the shower when I went to her dressing table and painted my face. I looked like a clown since doing make up isn’t my thing.

Then I added some sparkle dust to my cheeks and some jewelry and a bow on my hair. Finally I wrapped fluffy pink scarf around my neck. I was being fabulous. Then her shower ended and I quickly took a teaset to table.

I sat on chair and took the tea cup to my right hand and the plate on my left. Carefully I lifted my right hands pinkie and crossed my legs. I waited. Then Elsa came from bathroom and was drying her hair to towel. She suddenly stopped when she saw me.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING JACK?” She asked in horrified voice. I pretended to have an English accent. “Well, madame. It is time for afte-noon tea.” I sipped some tea from the cup with my eyes closed but the tea bursted out from my mouth since I couldn’t keep it together anymore. I laughed like hell and she started to laugh too.

“Sure Jack.. be as fabulous as you want but don’t mess my clothes!” She came to me and pinched me from my ear. “OUCH! Elsa, don’t do that!” She smirked happily. “You sure are a weird guy Jack.”

So this is how my weird act went with Elsa. Hope that you like it frosty216.

Yours Sincerely,

Jack Frost.

SnowflakeIcing, do you really want me to twerk? *sighs*

Please let me know if you like the fabulous me by giving a vote/like! Also new dares/asks are welcome!

A/N: There is a video in case you don't know PewDiePie. He is a youtube celebrity who does gaming videos (funny). He thinks that he is fabulous. I do not own this video in here.