Dare 16: Zombie Apocalypse with Guardians

RedEyedMiko: I DARE YOU to run into North’s workshop, scream loudly that the zombie apocalypse is coming, and then start demanding a lot of weird things from the Moon. And then don’t tell them it was a dare after a day or two. BTW when you tell them give me credit for it

Prologue

RedEyedMiko asked me to do a dare where I trick other Guardians to believe that zombie apocalypse is facing us. Then we should hide for few days before I tell anyone how things really are. Well, so how do I feel about tricking the other Guardians? Make them shake from terror? Me, the Guardian of fun?Well.. I must say that I TRULY LOVE THAT IDEA! Amazing and what would be better way to start May. No one is too busy with their jobs except Sandy and Tooth who always work.

Day 1 of the Zombie Apocalypse

After I flew to North Pole I blasted the door open. Everyone was having hot chocolate and I started my act. “You guys won’t believe what is happening!” I yelled and kangaroo was moving his ears like he was interested.

“What now Jack?” North spoke to me with his Russian accent and I took deep breath. “I was just walking around Burgess and when I decided to fly a little I saw something weird happening in the dark alley. GUESS WHAT I SAW!” Now everyone had stopped their doings and they were listening to my frightened voice. I chuckled inside of me so they wouldn’t notice the tricking. “What did you see!” Tooth flew few only few inches away from me and her eyes were twitching nervously.

“This sounds unbelievable! “ While talking I shook my body from shock to make an impression. “Zombies have invaded the land!” Sandy showed sand signs of the slowly walking undead corpses and I nodded. “You are playing tricks Jack?” North furrowed his eyebrows and looked me in the eyes, almost if he was trying to see right through me.

“IT IS TRUE!” My voice was rightly annoyed. “T-there are zombies?” Bunnymund was now hugging his knees while he sat on the floor. “Yes,” I whispered and he pulled his ears down. “No, no.. this isn’t happening, “ he repeated it multiple times and I felt happy about myself. “Yeah, there are. I blasted few of them with ice so they wouldn’t catch me.” Seriousness was almost touchable while I spoke.

“What do we do now?” Tooth held her mouth and was terrified. “We must stay indoors and maybe we could ask Manny to find us some rifles and other stuff. I have heard that shot in the head works! “ I responded and narrowed my lips while I tried to be concerned. “Elsa, what about Elsa?” Tooth made a squeaky sound, actually I didn’t think the matter that Elsa isn’t here and normally I would freak out. Quick I need to figure out a plan to use. .. Aha! “She is ok, she has her powers of ice and she makes the best giant ice guards, “ my smile made Tooth nod but she seemed to be scared.

Day 2 of the Zombie Apocalypse

Last night went nicely with the prank. No one was comfortable enough to sleep since I made the wind bang some doors and said that the zombies tried to get in. These people are easily fooled, zombies at Pole? Hah, yeah right..they would freeze immediately..Haha!

I was facing them with my back and tried to hold my laugh. Then North’s worried voice sounded right behind of me. “We should help the children! Zombies could go after them and we just sit here like cowards! “ Oh, no..no.. Need to figure out something or they would leave too early, aha! “These zombies are only after Guardians,” Kangaroo moaned in terror when he heard that and it was too much for me.

Suddenly I found myself laughing on the ground and holding my stomach. The laughing was almost hurting me. When I got myself together I felt the fingers pointing at me, they were furious. “Tricking us again, eh?” Bunnymund was looking scary and I waved my hands to let him know to stay cool. “Just chill, it was just almost two days and you need to blame RedEyedMiko since she gave me the idea,” everyone looked puzzled. I took the advance of the situation and sneaked out. Luckily I wasn’t caught, there is no knowing what kind of torture the Guardians would be capable enough when it comes to revenging my tricks. I smiled and flew back to Arendelle.

So that is how things went when we were in the middle of zombie apocalypse made by me. Haha! Please watch a video attached, couldn't resist to take hidden camera video from these two day!

Please let me know if you liked my dare by comments, votes etc.

Oh, and give me new dares and questions! Thanks!

Yours Sincerely,

Jack Frost.