Dare 7: Sing with One Direction

Magicalfrost: I dare you to look for One Direction, tell them I say hi and ask them to do a duet with you.

While I was on Hollywood and checking out the places where most people dream of visiting I met Magicalfrost. Unfortunately my effort to hide failed miserably.

“Jack! Hi, why are you here? Hollywood isn’t a place for winter.” I slowly lifted myself back up from behind of a trash can. It was Magicalfrost. My staff probably gave me away since it was showing out a lot. I laughed nervously. “Just wanted to see this place since many people talk about it…You won’t dare me..won’t you?”

My grin faded away when she took that creepy grin again. The same one what she had when she dared me to scare a baby.. Yeah, a baby!

“I dare you to look for One Direction, tell them I say hi and ask them to do a duet with you.” She crossed her arms in front of her and was staring at me. I felt confused.. “Uh..yeah, I guess.. Who are they again?”

She hissed between her teeth. “Like the best band ever! Here is their picture.” She handed over a picture with autographs. It was a picture of a five boyband with five members. They all had brownish hair in different shades and the hair was done messy and was holding on with hairspray. Lots of hairspray if I may add.

I nodded and asked if I could hold on to the photo for while. I flew around Hollywood and I was looking around really concentrated. I almost hit an advertisement board while flying! However it was a lucky turn of events since it stated that One Direction will have a concert tonight. I looked at a nearby clock and the concert is about to begin in two hours.

Quickly I flew to that place and found them behind of stage. “Hi, my name is Jack Frost. Some girl dared me to sing with you..I’m not that good but I can try. Oh and she says hi..” No one made any reaction and then the person with the lightest hair stood up. He walked straight through me which made me gasp. I hate when this happens.

I left the place and tried to explain Magicalfrost what happened. She insisted that I would go to concert and sing with them anyway. That it would be easier she said since they wouldn’t be able to see me. She would since she comes to concert also. Well finally at the concert I felt like dying.

She didn’t  mention that the fans of the band were mostly young girls.. young girls who seemed to see me. Sure it was fun to watch the One Direction guys amazement when girls gasped that “Look, it is Jack Frost.” The worst part came after that when I had to sing together with the band.

I really can’t sing. It was bad. Really bad.. I skipped many tones and beats, Elsa usually does the singing. The girls at the concert must have been deaf. They just screamed my name when I tried to fly off that stadium, I flied high so the girls wouldn’t catch me with their arms that were reaching to me.

On my way out I saw Magicalfrost grinning widely. “So this is easy to you?” I yelled and she was laughing while she yelled that it is easy. Well, I guess in some way this was fun. I chuckled and left back  from back door.

I felt little embarassed about this stunt I had to make.. Uh... has any of your friends happen to be in that concert? Hope not since there could be proof..like photos..

Yours Sincerely,

Jack Frost.