Dare 20: Kiss Anna

GhostPrincess110: Ummmm... lets see what i can come up with...*smirks* Jack i dare you to go up to... let me think.... Anna and give her a kiss on the lips and it has to last for more than 10 seconds. (you can't tell anna it was a dare for 48 hours) Also you HAVE to bring Elsa with you.

Don't die!! (oh almost forgot the 48 hours thing goes for elsa too. ;) )

So I met a girl again, nothing serious. Just another dare planned to kill me. How I know it? Well she told me so. I can read between the lines you know. "Don't die," she said. Somehow I feel that she would enjoy to see me suffer? Or not? Haha!

Oh man! I can rhyme too! Check out what I wrote before! Cool! I am a professional now *smirks*.

Well to get back to the actual point. GhostPrincess110 politely asked me to kiss Anna to her lips over ten seconds. AAAAND not to tell Elsa or Anna about it being a dare for 48 hours. Of course Elsa has to see it also. Oh sighs.

It was early in the morning when I saw the opportunity to this dare. Anna came to kitchen where I was with Elsa already. I cleared my throat when I walked to Anna. Anna and Elsa glanced at each other and seemed confused. Then I did it. I pressed my lips against Anna's. This felt awkward. Weird. Odd. Not right. Help. The longest ten seconds ever. Three, two, one.

It was over! I smiled happily after the ordeal. Anna stared at me with her eyes wide. Then she slapped me hard. With the hand where her wedding ring is. It hurt. Elsa spoke to me with cold and harsh voice, "That better be a kiss for a friend or..." I shrug my shoulders and she screamed. Better run!

I flew off and I heard loud complaining after me. Phew I am glad that I opened the kitchen window before that. Do you know what type of weapons kitchen holds! There are knives, frying pans.. You just name it!

I hid on Bunny's place for next two days. He glared at me funny, he didn't enjoy the cold air that spreads around me. I just can't help it that around me the air is much cooler and his rabbit hole is so small. He seemed happy when I left.

The dare might have taken two days but cleaning the mess that was left behind of it took two weeks. Anna still startles when she sees me and Elsa is boiling up. Oh my.. I sure hope that by Christmas dinner things will turn back to normal. It would be so awkward otherways.

Oh well, maybe I will have to use some of my fun side to get the girls more relaxed around me. I mean, I am just a joker and a harmless person. Right? *smirks*

Yours Sincerely,

Jack Frost.